VLM footy fans

Charlton v Huddersfield

4 messages
12/04/2011 at 12:17

Cos I'm probably a bit sad I might go to this game on the Saturday afternoon. I reckon I've been to 60 plus grounds in England but for various reasons I've never managed to get to The Valley whenever my team have played there.

I think you can get in for £17 then settle down somewhere for the City v United semi final afterwards.

I know this is a long shot but any other VLM'ers going to this?  

13/04/2011 at 13:01

I'm not, but think it's a grand idea.

I'm up to 72 (I think) grounds and am always looking for an excuse to visit a new one.

Should be a good game too

Edited: 13/04/2011 at 13:02
13/04/2011 at 13:06

Its amazing how many times the Terriers have played away at Charlton the day before LM.

I ran in the Football Challenge one year for Huddersfield and had great fun on the start line with the guy representing Charlton considering we had won 1-0 at The Valley the previous day!

13/04/2011 at 13:15

Drat I was hoping to hide this from you...

We are busy and are not going!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.