VLM Spectators monitoring progress online?

Is this possible?

4 messages
20/04/2012 at 12:26

Hi Everyone,

First, good luck to anyone and everyone running on Sunday, hopefully the weather will be good to us.

Secondly, I swear that I recently read somehwrere that friends and family should be able to follow our progress online.  I presuming this works by picking up our chip every 5k and feeding it into a website.

However I can't find where I read it (that is if I read it at all and didn't just 'imagine' it!!).

If anyone has read the same piece could you post where that was so I can pick up the website address.

Any help will be appreciated (even if that's just to say that no such facility exists and I'm a buffoon!)

Keep smilin'

20/04/2012 at 13:13

D'oh I should have waited.

Just received the new email from VLM.com, it clearly states that the facility is ONLY available on race day via the VLM website!

Cool!!

20/04/2012 at 14:01
Here's the link if you need it!  I can't take any credit, my running club some how found this link!   http://results-2012.virginlondonmarathon.com/2012/
20/04/2012 at 16:27

Megster many thanks, a little help is always appreciated

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.