Vote Sarah in GFA - previously lardy girl does good! ;)

Previous Salad Dodger, Addicted to Running, Needs Votes for a Boston Qualifier!

221 to 230 of 230 messages
15/12/2012 at 22:11

... And you're going to talk about your embarrassing medical condition, right?

I think I'm just going to print out applications for that Embarrassing Bodies TV show and hand them out to anyone who even looks as though they're about to talk to me about their body hair or ingrowing toenails ...

15/12/2012 at 22:18

Well, as it happens, I have been having this.... I'll wait til tomorrow - don't want to spoil the story!

15/12/2012 at 22:37

I'll be waiting. With my Embarrassing Bodies application form ...

16/12/2012 at 17:22

RRR  - I hope you had a fantastic day! I want to hear all about it

16/12/2012 at 17:30
How was today? Can't wait to hear all about it,x
16/12/2012 at 18:47

DSanta2 & Sarah - evening!

Just got home now ... have had an amazing day! Just nipped on to say give me half an hour and I'll give you a full run down!

16/12/2012 at 18:56

Cool. Absolutely delighted you had 'an amazing day'. Can't wait to hear! I think you are the only one from the 'coffee crew' who got through so you'll be getting special attention from the rest of us!

16/12/2012 at 22:01

DSanta2 and Sarah - Just realised that ALL of our 'Coffee Crew' got through to the voting stage! That's pretty cool!

I'm waiting on my training plan from Steve so I might give you a complete run down on that when I get that tomorrow ... sorry to make you wait a bit longer but you'll get all the juicy bits then too!

17/12/2012 at 07:26

Morning Sarah, just drink my moring coffee from coming in out of our wet and windy weather.

Yes as DSanta2 say's glad you had a great day and can wait to here how you and  the rest of the Target 26.2 team got on!

17/12/2012 at 20:05

Evening Tony!

Fab to hear from you! It's been pretty grotty here too - well windy anyway! Got to nip out for a run in a minute so will have to wrap up!

Sorry to keep you waiting about the store day... I started a new thread and got so completely overexcited about the day yesterday and being given new kit I rambled on like I had verbal diarrhoea ... sorry!

Anyway please come and chat to me or I'll be sitting there on my own talking to myself ....

http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/forum/spring-marathon/cobbles-and-red-wine---sarahs-paris-marathon-plan-sub-335/235796.html

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
221 to 230 of 230 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.