Vote Sarah in GFA - previously lardy girl does good! ;)

Previous Salad Dodger, Addicted to Running, Needs Votes for a Boston Qualifier!

141 to 160 of 230 messages
11/12/2012 at 22:17

Ady - So you're in?

Bacon Steve, SB - Sounds like we have a team forming ...!

Sarah -  I need to check this sub-20 thing ... please tell me you're not as insanely quick as we're suspecting ...?! Otherwise we may need to give you a handicap of some sort. Take one of your trainers away or something ...

11/12/2012 at 23:08
Haha, ok let's go for a sub 20 ( we can always revise it in a couple of weeks)!
11/12/2012 at 23:17

RRR, Steve and Sarah - can anyone join this sub 19 5k? are there any prizes involved?

12/12/2012 at 07:44

RRR  last few hours of posting well done for keeping the Botcamp party going and good luck

12/12/2012 at 07:48

Sarah - I *knew* it! You ARE trying to kill me! OK ... sub 20 with intention of turning the thread into a sub-19 when we've all achieved it!

Tony's onthebeach - You're more than welcome! Although I suspect you too may be fiendishly fast ... c'mon own up ... what's your 5k time?

Prizes include: glory and the chance to be smug! Oh and possibly a paper crown. (I'll save you the one from my cracker!)

12/12/2012 at 07:50

Good luck everyone!!! It has been AMAZING to meet you all!

Remember ... the party doesn't stop here!! I want to carry on chatting to all of you and I reckon Malc's idea of Thunder Run 24 as the bootcamp meet up is a fab one!

Besides ... I'll be able to show off my sub-20 5k by then ...

12/12/2012 at 10:00

Sarah - well I guess christmas is the time of miracles... I might need one to go sub 19!

RRR - Haha well you might be waiting a while for me to get there to change the thread over!!

Tony - would love to have you along! Reckon we should call ourselves "the 19 minuters"...

12/12/2012 at 10:24
Steve - miracles / mince pies ... It's all good!
12/12/2012 at 10:35

Miracles and mince pies... you can't go wrong! Gotta love Christmas 

12/12/2012 at 10:46
Off out for a run today? It looks amazing here - everything is so frosty and icy! Might need ice skates rather than trainers, mind ...

Off out for a Christmas lunch with some friends today. not sure I can resist the mince pies and cream ..! Or the mulled wine!
12/12/2012 at 10:52

Sarah - congratulations on breaking the 150 barrier for your thread!

Only an hour or so left until they close the polling stations and you can get some rest!

Very best of luck to you!

12/12/2012 at 11:04

RRR - not today :/ still recovering from the stomach bug... reckon I can brave a quick one tomorrow! How about you? Sounds like you might need it after the lunch

Malcs - flown past, hasn't it?? Can't believe we're there already...

Really hope you two get through!

12/12/2012 at 11:07
Thanks Malcs ... Hadn't noticed!! Been so busy dreaming about those mince pies!

Rest? ... Isn't that for the weak? What's the next challenge??!

Has been great chatting to you - wishing you the best of luck and will hopefully see you in London on Sunday
12/12/2012 at 11:29
Good luck Runny, nearly there!
12/12/2012 at 11:34

All the very, very best of luck my dear RRR. I think you are just FAB and with such a great sense of homour . You have done so well and achieved so much already! Thank you for your comments and support over the past week on my blog page. Lots and lots of love, CarroT

12/12/2012 at 11:35
You too Sill! The final countdown!! Look forward to speaking to you on the other side of the deadline!

Have you any fingernails left? I haven't!!
12/12/2012 at 11:46
CaroT,

It's been so much fun already and we've only known each other 2 weeks!! Think what a blast we'll have in Paris! Hee Hee ... Here's hoping!!

I'll be keeping an eye on your progress Mrs Super Speedy!! Keep in touch!!
12/12/2012 at 11:51
Morning Bacon Steve!

Glad you're all better and I hope you haven't thrown up on anything important. Like trainers or garmin!

I'll be off out for a run later - I'm hoping the frost stays around as its so beautiful here!
12/12/2012 at 13:02

Haha, my thoughts are if we aim for a sub 19, we will easily get a sub 20 !!!! I may be delusional though.

How about the pink socks for the prize?

I was thinking maybe we could have those that get through to the final 5 vs those that dont (depending on numbers) vs those who were in the comp last year at the TR24 or is that too competitive?

Hope you had a good run today and didnt need the skates. Good luck over the next 24 hours,x

12/12/2012 at 13:09

Hi RRR, sorry not had as much time to chat as I'd wished with you. Good luck. I look forward to reading of your continuing escapades whatever the outcome!

141 to 160 of 230 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.