Vote Sarah in GFA - previously lardy girl does good! ;)

Previous Salad Dodger, Addicted to Running, Needs Votes for a Boston Qualifier!

61 to 80 of 230 messages
07/12/2012 at 19:44

You look like a superhero flying!!

07/12/2012 at 21:17

2nd woman - that's amazing! Well done!

RunnyRunRun wrote (see)

Well ... aren't you a bit old for her ...?

dreams crushed.

07/12/2012 at 22:38

Just popping in to say HI & to see how you're getting on & and to say that I enjoyed seeing your friendly face on our BC video today. Laughed at what Shady_Ady said too . Great pic above... what a stride! Did you ever imagine you would be coming in top places in races? So cool! xox

07/12/2012 at 22:49
Love the photo, much better than Eva H (I'm not even going to attempt to spell her name as I will get it wrong)!

Congratulations on 2nd place, fingers crossed first lady next time after being coached by ASICS!
07/12/2012 at 23:33

Xyloid - That's totally how I FEEL when I run! I was on a sprint for the line in this pic! The tall chap had been running with me for the past mile - had already told him not to be a gentleman and to blast it if he wanted! and I'd been chasing the chap in the red top for a couple of miles This pic totally encapsulates how I feel when I run

Steve - I was only 2nd because I pushed the quick looking people in the hedge before the race started.

CaroT - Hello!! Fab to see you here! Can't believe I'm in the vid! I totally had verbal diarrhea that day. I like that they missed off the end of the interview when I started muttering about how people start huffing when I talk about running now and when I trailed into silence asking "I talk too much, don't I?"

Sarah - Hee hee! If I was Eva - my race pics would be VERY different. And I would need a different size sports bra!

08/12/2012 at 00:29

Love the photo....both feet off the ground at the same time photos are always impressive!

08/12/2012 at 00:33
Thanks Ady! Totally felt like I was flying in this one! How's everything on the Ady thread? Will nip in and say hi tomorrow ... I mean today! Eek! Is it that time already?! That means its my birthday NOW!! Woo woo!
08/12/2012 at 07:40

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RRR!!! I hope you have a FAB day! What you up to today??

08/12/2012 at 07:47
Happy birthday! Any special plans? Do they revolve around your running? My threads going ok thanks. I seem to be getting people asking proper questions. It been excellent so far as its making me write and think about running continuously! Although I wouldn't mind a but of light hearted banter as well! Enjoy your birthday
08/12/2012 at 11:31

Thank you CaroT!! Thank you Ady!! Loved what you said on the video by the way!

Have done Coventry parkrun this morning ... def not a PB performance with a birthday drink induced hangover but I reckon I still beat my PB of 6 months ago ... but BEST PARKRUN EVER!! Got chatting to a group of older gents and did a cooldown lap of the park with them and one of them is an International Vet!! Talk about in the prescence of greats! Might be a good omen ... !

08/12/2012 at 13:56

My customised Parkrun top! Thought I'd see whether I could get some votes and get some people talking about Asics 26.2 !

http://s3.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/645234/gallery/parkrun.jpg?width=350

08/12/2012 at 14:06
Are they orange compression socks! How many pairs do you have?

Happy birthday Sarah, hope you have an amazing day, love the T, fingers crossed it will encourage people to vote for me too!
08/12/2012 at 15:17

Happy birthday

08/12/2012 at 17:39

Sarah - nope they're orange - the colours didn't come out properly in the pic today! Only have 2 pairs, but think it might be time to invest in some more as the colours have faded due to too much mud! Hazards of running in England! Have had a great day!!

Jenf - thank you! Had the perfect pressie too! A treadmill! So when I fancy a run at a crazy hour, I now have the option of sneaking out to the garage instead of braving the streets!

08/12/2012 at 19:22

Happy Birthday Runny one! 

I couldn't think pof a more appropriate gift for a running junkie. Now you can stop doing laps of the lounge when you're confined to indoors - excellent. Is the treadmill in shocking pink? 

Will you be out celebrating tonight? (running doesn't count)

A.W
08/12/2012 at 19:33

Just a quick Happy Birthday message for RRR!!!!

Have a lovely evening!

A.W
08/12/2012 at 19:38

Malcs - Evening! Nope not in pink but I'm sure I can find some nice flamingo coloured paint somewhere ... I resorted to doing an aerobics video one evening a week or so ago and tried to persuade my 3 year old that it was dancing so she would join in too. She wasn't terribly impressed ...

Was out celebrating last night! Parkrun performance this morning was a little under par ... about 40 seconds over time 2 weeks ago - eek! Still, managed 2nd woman. (Happy dance!) That was my birthday present from parkrun!

08/12/2012 at 19:39

Evening Alex - thanks for the birthday wishes!! Shall mainly be eating birthday cake this evening! Woo!

A.W
08/12/2012 at 19:49

Sounds like a good evening to me!

A.W
08/12/2012 at 20:30

Yes Happy Birthday RunnyRunRun hope you have a great time, excellent photo well done for run today - opportunity knocks tomorrow kids at a Christmas Party in the afternoon so a steady 10m on the Coastpath

61 to 80 of 230 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.