VOTE SO4, Sub 3:30 ASICS TARGET 26.2

SUB 3:30 in Busy Lifestyle category

101 to 120 of 194 messages
09/12/2012 at 22:30
SB, I'm sad to say I didn't even attempt a pudding, I was almost in a food coma after the mains!

Hey Paul. I don't think I will be doing that again in a while! You should have seen the waiters face when he asked who's the meal was and everyone looked at me...the smallest one there, the guy in charge even came up to me at the end to congratulate me on eating most of it!
10/12/2012 at 10:45

Blimey, sarah - all that food . You sure there wasn't a dog under the table helping you ?

I'm so impressed you managed a run (and a fast one to boot) after all that.

10/12/2012 at 10:55

SO4 - you make me laugh! 

10/12/2012 at 11:19
It must be the competitiveness in you. But a different type of finish line ha ha
10/12/2012 at 12:51

I might have managed a bit of a run but I did feel alittle nauseous at times though SBC . Think runs first thing on a sunday morning are the way forward!

Thankyou DS2, you make me laugh too..are you busy again today at work?

Paul, i think I prefer the races rather than the stuffing my face....but a challenge is still a challange at the end of the day

10/12/2012 at 12:55

hey Sarah.. you've hit over a thousand views..

10/12/2012 at 12:57
I loved your expression in the 2nd pic!
10/12/2012 at 13:10

That's it - I'm withdrawing my vote....NO PUDDING!!!! (Just kidding)  The whole concept takes me back to my student days when I would eat my pudding first (obviously I have issues with custard skinning over)... 

Must try harder young lady ... (Or I should eat less then I'd be as fast as you - Nah - not liking that logic!)

10/12/2012 at 13:13

SO4 - I'll have you know that I had completed an appointment in another county and returned to my office by 10.20am today. Next appointment not until 4pm though. Probably much like your day!!!

Had you eaten breakfast already???

10/12/2012 at 17:22

Whoop whoop (although its probably me Jen that keeps going back on it to check for messages when I should be working)

Hows the treadmill RRR ? We have another house viewing tomorrow, fingers crossed!

SB Noooooooo!! I promise to have a pudding one day this week!! To be honest im not a big pudding fan, im more into my starters and mains...another reason why my OH calls me boring! I do have my weaknesses though...crisps and nuts!

Wow DS2, are you secretly superman or something visiting other coutry that quickly???

10/12/2012 at 17:51

Ive left my tea at the other surgery thats 10 miles away and all locked up

10/12/2012 at 18:05

That's no bad thing (the pudding non-liking bit I mean) - more for meeeeeeeee

I'm surprised you even need to eat this week tbh LOL

10/12/2012 at 20:12

Hahaha, I normally do a swaps with my OH I have his veg and salad and he has my pudding, think im the only person I know who gets excited about sprouts!

10/12/2012 at 20:22
Not long to go now Sarah. I bet you'll be glad when Thursday comes. You've certainly made lots of forum friends here.
10/12/2012 at 20:28

Pop to the place you went yesterday sarah and have a carvery if you can't get to your tea!

I'm with you on starters rather than pudds. My OH calls me boring as well.

10/12/2012 at 21:08

Im just a bag of nerves Minni, i really could have done with running it off tonight. Netball got cancelled at the last minute so I didnt get the chance to run of any nervous energy. Think it might be an early start in the morning now...get a little run in to set me on my ways

Ive met some lovely people on here. Its been such an amazing experience so far. I just wish that I had started using the forum earlier. No matter what happens with the competition I have gained so much from it and from the people ive met through it

DS2, lol, were a right pair!

10/12/2012 at 21:35

Evening Sarah! - Ooh exciting re house viewing! Hope everything goes really smoothly! Treadmill is fab thanks - going to get some intervals in shortly. Working on 5k speed at the moment! Need another parkrun PB!

It's been fun hasn't it so far ... especially the Asics thread! Lots of tongue in cheek banter going on ...

10/12/2012 at 21:44

Its great, I just hope it continues after this week

Im just about to start the house work now ready for the viewing tomorrow (least its some form of exercise) !

Whats your current 5 k time again?

10/12/2012 at 21:48

RRR -  none of it's tongue in cheek on my part!!! I don't like any of you and I've said why on that very thread! Especially you two (you each get a special mention).

10/12/2012 at 21:49
What time do you head out in the mornings Sarah?

I have to leave for work at 7:30 so if I run in the morning it has to be about 5:30. I'm doing one of those tomorrow morning.
101 to 120 of 194 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.