VOTE SO4, Sub 3:30 ASICS TARGET 26.2

SUB 3:30 in Busy Lifestyle category

141 to 160 of 194 messages
12/12/2012 at 07:42
Unfortunately I think its going to be a very long nervous wait today and tomorrow! Thankyou you Shady, good luck to you to and everybody else.
12/12/2012 at 07:52

Right .... ready for the long wait?

12/12/2012 at 11:14

Doctor Oz - how you've managed to create a thread this size as well as posting on everyone else's threads and the 26.2 thread whilst operating the busy working hours you have is a complete mystery to me. 

If the two Sarah's were combined nobody would be able to match you (they can barely keep up with you individually!)

Just wanted to say well done and best of luck to you!

12/12/2012 at 11:43

Good luck Sarah! Hopefully won't see you on sunday (in the nicest possible way lol)

12/12/2012 at 11:46

All the very, very best of luck Sarah. You sound like you have a superb group of followers already. Thank you for all your kind comments & support on my page! Lots and lots of love, CarroT

12/12/2012 at 12:14

Thankyou ever so much for your support and well wishes. The same goes for everyone else on here too. I have had a brilliant week and a half and have met so many wonderful like minded people. You have all been a pleasure to meet and talk too and im hoping that it will all continue. Whether I get through or not I will be supporting them who do/dont get through and I would hope that we could all meet up at the TR24 later next year. Ive thought, we could compete against last years entrants and/or we could have a team of people who dont make it through to the last 5 vs the people that do? Would be really nice to see everyone again.

RRR its now 12:06...votings now closed...I am already feeling that some of the pressure is off. Now its just down to the counting up of votes and the RW/ASICS decision....eek!

Malcs I have no idea how ive managed to keep up with it all....im sure some other areas in my life have been slightly neglected since last week....such as sleep and my OH, but im use to not always sleeping well (with previous junior doctor duties, exams, nights etc) and im sure my OH has enjoyed the piece and quite.

Clive  and i thought you liked me!!! Just kidding, I know what you mean, fingers crossed one of us will get through, but only time will tell. The santa special will be my runners up prize if I dont make it.

Hi CarroT, thankyou ever so much, the same goes to you to, your such a lovely person and deserve to go to Paris, im keeping my fingers crossed for you,x

12/12/2012 at 12:57

Sarah- good luck to you, keeping my fingers crossed!

12/12/2012 at 13:16

thankyou Brolish

12/12/2012 at 13:21

Echo Malcs sentiment!! Have you got a Harry Potter watch to turn time??

sorry I've not been able to chat with you as much as i would've liked. Good luck. I'm sure we'll see and hear much more of you in the running world. x

12/12/2012 at 13:46

Best of luck Sarah, been a pleasure meeting you on here so all the best with the vote...

Some good ideas for the TR24 there - pretty excited about that

12/12/2012 at 13:52
All the best of luck Sarah, the best thing about this competition is I've met some great people who all deserve to go through!
12/12/2012 at 13:54

Ooh! It's time to relaxxxxx now!

12/12/2012 at 14:51

Thanks guys for your lovely comments. Everyone whose been in the forums have been lovely, supportive and entertaining so thankyou all. Lets keep this up no matter what happens.

Hi Jen, I know what you mean, I kept trying to dip in to everyones threads whose been on the asics26.2 thread to see how they are going and offer support but its difficult to get around everyone as it is time consuming. I would love one of those Harry Potter watches....and a broom....and his cloak! Im lucky as im on a computer all day at work so inbetween tasks eg scripts, letters, referral, reports, clinics and visits I can quickly come on here to see whats happening and update my thread, although it has meant me staying a little later some nights to get all my tasks done, but its been worth it  Good luck jen,x

12/12/2012 at 21:11

Good luck tomorrow! I hope you get the right call.

12/12/2012 at 22:10
Thank you DS2.....although I guess that depends on what you think the right call is for me!

Last two patients DNA so I actually managed to leave work by 8:40pm. Did a steady 1000m at front crawl......can you believe that according to the computer I only burned 143kcal, would have used twice as much running!
12/12/2012 at 23:12

Evening Sarah! Sounds like a late evening to me! Eek - that's not fair - 143 kcal. That's only half a mince pie!! How depressing! Not even a  mince pie with cream!!

12/12/2012 at 23:17

Evening Sarah, impressed you went for a swim after a long day like that! definately meant my earlier comment in the best way, I reckon I will be congratulating you tomorrow ( aka Malcs smiley!!)

13/12/2012 at 07:33
Morning RRR, back to the running tonight. With the nervous energy I've built up over the last week with this competition which is about to peak and being on call today,I certainly need a good run! how are you holding out?How was the pantomime? You've reminded me that I still need to book ours!

Morning Clive, how are your nerves holding out? I found it almost impossible to fall asleep and then woke up before my alarm clock, not long now though until we find out who is through. I'm excited and nervous. I would love to go through to the final 5 but I would also like everyone I've been talking to on here to go through as well, you've all been a delight to get to know. It's a shame there are only 5 places.
13/12/2012 at 07:34
I still can't do the smileys on my iPad/iPhone. I down loaded an app suggested by spoons hoping that it would work automatically but it hasn't......think it's going to be a job for my OH to sort out tonight!
13/12/2012 at 12:33

I didnt get through , infact I dont think anyone from my group did! something about jiggling the groups around. Looks like I can get drunk tomorrow night now at my OH christmas party, run the santa special on Sunday in fancy dress and join most of you down at VLM

Forum 6 here I come, although i dont know if I can handle two rejections in one week! Had better get to work, having a nightmare of a day so far

141 to 160 of 194 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.