Weather Predictions...

sun, snow, rain or hail?

21 to 26 of 26 messages
09/04/2008 at 15:10

well they were tesco value

they also said the start has been changed to 6am

09/04/2008 at 16:25

Carrying my sorry a*se about in the rain will be fine. It'll be like Glastonbury without the mud!!!

You can't believe every weather report because they're all different. BBC says rain all day Sunday. But if you have a look at the Sky News weather, they say that it will be cloudy but definitely dry all day Sunday. (Except for between the hours of 9am and 3pm when it's going to properly p*ss it down!!!!!) 

Luckily I've been practising running with a brolly.

09/04/2008 at 16:28

Interestingly, it's not just crowd numbers that are lower when it rains. Apparently less people turn up to run too. Now I can think of lots of reasons for not turning up on the day, (injury, sleeping in etc) but I can't imagine waking up, looking out of the window and saying to myself:

"Oh look it's raining, don't think I'll bother" - And going back to bed!!!!

09/04/2008 at 16:34
Rocket man..that is exactly what I say to work mates when they ask ."have you honestly been trainiing in THIS rain  ? "...
09/04/2008 at 21:19

I like the rain, esp if it is not too cold Anything but blistering heat will be great, and wind.
10/04/2008 at 09:03
Wind and rain - A bit good, a bit bad then?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 26 of 26 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.