Will my cheque be cashed before December

21 to 26 of 26 messages
25/10/2002 at 18:59
I got tempted by the 1000 extra places too back in 1999 and it didn't help - I still didn't get in!

After that I was determined to get via a charity place and run wearing the rject T-shirt, just because I thought it would look ironic!
alv
26/10/2002 at 20:46
hoping to get in as last time i ran a marathon was newcastle 82 i was 22 and did not train it was a dare 3h 50 mins .didnt walk for 2 weeks after so i am training hard hope you all get in too good luck.
Psi
26/10/2002 at 21:10
The fleece doesn't mark you as a reject - get a charity place and then you have a unique training top :)
28/10/2002 at 19:18
Hi all - I didn't bequeath and I am now £27 shy in my account as of today; I hope I'm in since I've just yelped in celebration and ran up and down the stairs to check the stubb of my cheque book. It tallies! Fingers crossed to all.
Iron SwissBobby    pirate
29/10/2002 at 06:57
I am looking forwards to meeting lots of you on the startline. I think DW, when he gets back from Dublin, if he gets back from Dublin, will have to do a kit order in the Early new Year for London Marathon Runners, Just think of us all there in out blue and yellow tops. This has to be worth a photo Sean!!!!

Iron SwissBobby    pirate
29/10/2002 at 07:05
If you are in then please join the URWFRC web site (click here) and enter your details and estimated time on the site then we can all arrange to meet...

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 26 of 26 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.