OH you're right - can't even google "guttery"

NP well done on the run

HM hope you shake the cough

---

8.66m this morning, nice and relaxed.

11/11/2012 at 14:07
Gutter=mud (Orcadian)
11/11/2012 at 16:50

9 miles today on a cool but bright short afternoon.
(denifinitely night now 16:50)

11/11/2012 at 17:26

Todays plan sorta fell apart quickly, but I think that's no bad thing!

Cycled to the gym, then planned to do 3-4 miles on the treadmill then some weight, before going home then to the pub. Got bored of the treadmill after about a mile, and have decided to stay in and watch the tennis instead of the pub!

Toying with the idea of going for a short run in the next hour, but even if I don't I'm happy with the weeks training. Slight weight drop again this week, don't think I've been this weight since I was at school...

11/11/2012 at 19:25
Evening all! Plenty going on as always....
NP- hope you're enjoying London
SM6- well done on the weight loss. I've put on a few pounds since my marathon....
Busy weekend for me- Gwent League XC yesterday in Brecon, followed by a very muddy and hilly trail race today. The mud was worse on the trail race than the XC! Still, won a bottle of wine, so worth the mud bath!
12/11/2012 at 08:46

A chilly morning but would be a nice one to be out running!

It looked a beautiful day in London yesterday NP.

Lots of good weekend training going on.

Nice win jason. Stuart well done on the weight loss.

Did lots of cooking for my parents Golden wedding celebrations on Saturday so had to cut the run short, just did 7 miles. Managed a 10 mile turbo (28:44) whilst things in the oven. 9 easy miles yesterday, heart rate getting lower.

F

12/11/2012 at 15:49

stuart, Congratulations on the PB. An excellent effort and you got it before your birthday

Congrats to your parents Fiona - thats a brilliant acheivement....I bet they loved the food too. Great to see the improvements too.

Well done with the bottle of wine win Jason - sounds like a great way to relax after the muddy excitement !!

I have a half marathon at the weekend. Its off road not not eyeballs out - more of a threshold run. So plan to have a cutback week in terms of mileage an let the body recover a little before pushing on again next week

HM4
12/11/2012 at 20:12

Fiona,

Congrats to your parents.

Tek,

Thanks.

----------

Well done on everyone's training.

12/11/2012 at 20:35
Home late last night after a very long day but what an honour and a very moving experience, even managed to get my photo taken outside No 10 and saw all the royals

Out for a bit of a speed session this afternoon just over 6 miles with 11 sets of intervals in of between 200 and 400m.

AGF good luck with the half marathon.
Fiona hope you enjoyed the evening with your mum and dad, congratulations to both of them. And also your getting in some great sessions.
Jason hope you enjoy your wine and well done mate.
OH nice running
Teknik nice running
SM6 stick at it.
12/11/2012 at 20:44
Fiona- congratulations to your parents!
AGF- thanks, but the mrs got the wine. Brownie points for me! Good luck with the half
NP- nice running, mate
I went out for a 5m recovery run tonight and ended up tripping over a bloody great rock on the path! Scraped my elbow, but no real damage thanks to my parachute roll! I even stopped my Garmin as I stopped rolling
12/11/2012 at 21:12

Jason - Wll done on races Hope you're ok after your fall

Fiona - Congrats to your parents, and nice training too!

AGF - Good luck with the half

NP - Good running

-----

12.5 miles @ ~10.00 for me today. Probably should have ran a bit faster, but it was nice and easy.

13/11/2012 at 17:51

jason LOL re garmin, and well done on the XC win

OH well done on the 9m

F congrats to your parents and nice 9 miler

AGF enjoy the recovery week

NP glad you enjoyed the day, and nice intervals

Stuart good run - nice and easy

---

nothing here - decided to rest up and let the knee sort itself out properly

13/11/2012 at 18:53

Jason watch out you could be joining my club  4 more weeks in pot.....

SM6 nice running.

Trknik some times less is more.

4 miles easy/recovery as my legs are heavy following yesterdays intervals,

13/11/2012 at 19:39
Nice running Stuart.
Look after yourself Jason
Look after yourself too Teknik.
Glad you had a good time in London with the high and mighty NP.

A lively 10 miler tonight with a very steep hill. Feeling good for it
HM4
13/11/2012 at 21:04

Jason,

Well done on the run.  Hope there's no lasting damage from the fall.

Tek,

Fingers crossed for you.

Stuart & AGF,

Well done.

14/11/2012 at 08:36

Sounds like a good 10 miles AGF and another good long run Stuart.

Nice work stopping the garmin jason!

I watched the service on TV NP, must be amazing to be part of it.

Teknik I hope the knee is on the mend.

HM4, any running or are you still recovering?

4 miles easy for me on Monday night and last night 6 1k intervals at 15k/hr with 75s recoveries (200m) 7 miles in total. Have had a niggle on the inside of my right ankle for a while now just below the ankle bone, will see how it is the next few days and might get it checked out. May be one for the physio.

F

14/11/2012 at 09:37
Tks HM4

Look after yourself Fiona too....
14/11/2012 at 11:55
Well - just entered a team on 5 into next years Thunder run. Should be something different and quite looking forward to it.  All similar standards - so should be at least 5 x10K each over 24 hours. ...... Plus a few beers and BBQ etc with mates !!
Edited: 14/11/2012 at 18:51
HM4
14/11/2012 at 19:41

Fiona,

I think recovering although I do have a docs appointment tomorrow because my cough is being a nightmare at the mo.

-------

Well done on everyone's training.

15/11/2012 at 09:51
Rest day for me yesterday sitting in the fracture clinic awaiting more X-rays will get out later for a tempo run. 10k race on Saturday.

AGF nice running, sounds like a nice event you have planned.
Fiona nice interval session fingers crossed about your foot.
HM4. Hope your feeling better soon.
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.