Anyone checking my training blog?

7 messages
06/06/2005 at 12:47
I was wondering if anyone from here was checking my blog? After installing a hit-counter, I'm trying to discover where my traffic is coming from, so that I can promote the site more efficiently. I'm getting far more hits than I would have expected! Any ideas on how to promote my blog are also appreciated. Thanks all...

http://www.runnersblog.co.uk
06/06/2005 at 15:11
i had not checked your blogg till i read your shamesless self promotion. now i have it makes good reading

how do you set it up and does it cost anything?

cheers .....M1
The Evil Pixie    pirate
06/06/2005 at 15:17
shameless self promotion!
As a former reading inhabitant (until 9mths ago) I will lurk!

Markone there are several free blogs most obvious being www.blogger.com but there are other

I also blog
www.evilpixie.org
as do Many many others - a load started up during the FLM training season!!
06/06/2005 at 15:35
We ought to make a UK Runner's blog ring, so people have an easy launching board to find this sort of 'thang'. I've seen a couple of US equivelents...
The Evil Pixie    pirate
06/06/2005 at 15:38
go ahead!
I have several links to others - not all on my site as it needs an overhaul (archives don't work etc!)
there is a thread on the FLM section listing loads
06/06/2005 at 15:40
not read it...but a lot of hits might be search engine spiders...

Registering the site with search engines will generate more hits as well as linking up with other blogs.
The Evil Pixie    pirate
06/06/2005 at 15:40
just did a boing for you

Lo TC!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.