Early Morning Training

41 to 44 of 44 messages
CBQ
13/06/2012 at 21:23

I'm a newbie and just wanted to chip in and say how great this thread is. I only started running in March (but am now comfortably doing 5K, although not fast). I initially managed a few weeks of running at 5.30am. Then got out of the habit and have been trying to get back into it. I've been running after work but as one of the posts above mentioned, sometimes unexpected things happen at work and I then don't get the time to go out. Even though I'm awake at 5.30am, because I never sleep through the night I've been tellling myself I'm too tired to go out and lay half dozing for another hour - which does me no good. After reading all of your posts I'm motivated to get up and go now! Thanks  

14/06/2012 at 22:09

CBQ Th e' Who gets up Stupid O Clock Thread' on General will welcome and help motivate you .

CBQ
15/06/2012 at 11:22

Thanks birkmyre. I'll pop along and say hello

16/06/2012 at 19:54

CBQ: No probs at all.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 44 of 44 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.