Farnborough,Hampshire Running clubs or Groups?

5 messages
11/07/2013 at 10:41

Hi,

Just wanted to know if Farnborough(Hants) has a running club or groups which train near me,i work near Village hotel.

cheers! John

13/07/2013 at 15:56

Pretty sure, Farnborough itself dosn't have a club, however Aldershot have a club and they train on the fields on Queens Avenue.

13/07/2013 at 18:52

Hi John, There are a few clubs around the Farnborough area including Hart Road Runners, Aldershot Farnham & District, Farnham Runners, Fleet & Crookham AC, Sandhurst Joggers and Camberley & District AC.I run with Hart, new members are always welcome (http://www.hartroadrunners.co.uk/).

IronCat5    pirate
13/07/2013 at 20:55

Cove Joggers

15/07/2013 at 17:10

I also run with Hart but you could also take a look at Blackwater Valley and visit Frimley Lodge parkrun if you haven't already.  Cove Joggers are heavily involved with the parkrun and are a friendly bunch.

Edited: 15/07/2013 at 17:10

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.