Friday, 1st JUne 2012

21 to 24 of 24 messages
01/06/2012 at 18:29

Welcome LBL.

Departing for Stansted shortly so will check in as and when I can - enjoy the long weekend all.

01/06/2012 at 20:17

Evening

Sorry i'm late but i kinda had a good sleep bed at 1am up at 12:15 could have stayed in too but had things to do and had to be done today

LMH looks like i missd you have a nice time - enjoy the race even if you're not racing
Chickadee Hats off to you can't contemplate running that far that early
Wabo may have missed you too, have a nice time you'll have to let us know whatt its like biking there
Alex nice going
DD 5 hours certainly a long time hats off to you as well
Madame O Happy birthday Hope Dad will be ok
Blisters - You have to have a track pump love mine Wouldn't be without it
LbL Welcome best of luck with your 5km

Well did about a 3.8 mile walk this afternoon to town and back not worth getting the bus. Daylight robbery anyway Then out for a run tonight

What: 3.88 miles
Why: making it a habit
Last Hard: Sunday
Lyrics No

Yesterdays lyrics Paul Simon - Me and Julio Down by the School Yard

01/06/2012 at 21:41

Greetings all,

What - Pub Club Run.... 5.29m then food and drink in the pub...
Why - Club event....
Last hard - Weds
Last Rest - Yesterday

Take care

01/06/2012 at 22:54

Alehouse, yes sorry - it is most definitely minutes not miles  still getting back into my running so being sensible and doing the boring but careful run/walk come back programme.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.