Friday 24th December

21 to 23 of 23 messages
24/12/2010 at 20:08

evening

Lyrics no

Hellboy yes

bit of core this morn but cat stopped play - you try doing crunches with a cat pinned to you by its claws.

tomorrow is Christmas.

24/12/2010 at 20:32
Happy Christmas Eve one and all!

Birkmyre, glad you're back running again

DD - you seem to have adjusted remarkably well to the sudden change in climate

Madame O, Congrats on the VLM and the new dress

RFJ - have fun with all that achilles loading

USB - hope the monster in law gives you some space!

What? 8 miles steady
Why? because I can
Last hard? the last 6 days of no running
Last rest? as above

Lyrics? no

Have a lovely Christmas everyone
24/12/2010 at 23:36

Evening,

Thanks for the VLM congrats... yep, time to get training! 41 - I would sell my soul for a sub-3:15. Unfortunately I remortgaged it last year for a pair of awesome boots

Paddy, it was the first time we'd met so not really at the present giving stage... hoping there will be a next time though (date I mean, not Christmas... well you never know, but waaay too soon to be thinking about that just yet!!).

At my dad's now, munching my way through the contents of his fridge which are way tastier than mine. No doubt I'll post tomorrow but for anyone who doesn't, have a wonderful Christmas!

Edited to add happy birthday to ZaTTu Jnr too

Edited: 24/12/2010 at 23:39

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.