Friday 25th January 2013

21 to 24 of 24 messages
25/01/2013 at 19:33

Crikey...it's an epidemic of sleeping sickness. Planned rest day, sat down to do crossword after work and woke up 2 hours later. Sorry to hear of slippage LMH but you've got me thinking....Autumn marathons could be the way ahead. I hear there's a good one in Dublin...could be next year sorted unless Rock'n'Roll come up with a better alternative
AH, was a bit worried what was going to happen following your warning about opening in the office.
Enjoy DVD from my area of work(Geographically)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6UerjFCLdI

25/01/2013 at 20:53

Straycelt - not sure if it was the ad we were supposed to be watching or the Depot song!

Alehouse - very funny!

Wabo - your grand daughter has grown, must be lovely to be able to see her.

Little Miss Happy - hope you are feeling a bit better now.

What: No run - I have got the real can't be bothered blues. That and my back is very sunburnt, so really don't feel like it. 

Blisters    pirate
25/01/2013 at 21:36

Wabo, you are going to have to be more careful with the sun. They side effects are unexpected dehydration, throbbing headaches and an inability to walk in a straight line. I think it may be connected with my rehydration protocol though.

LMH I spy a link with your mental attitude and the very long training programmes. You have rather been putting in some classic doubles lately and we are still a long way out. However, I feel like Jonny Lightweight in your company. Take the rest day, have a luxurious bath, some girlie time, and a good meal.

Straycelt: you have GOT to do Abingdon marathon if you are after an autumn target. It sells out quickly, and there's a good reason.

AH, great video about stretching. I thought that the guy was going to get his leg run over. It was far worse. I'll be careful.

Training: As promised, a swim. 100 lengths. 1h15m. A key marker point was hitting 76 in 59m50s. It's important because that's exactly my halfway point, and gives me an idea of what time I could achieve after 152, ie the full ironman swim. Sure I was beginning to get a bit ragged at the 80 length point, but it came back together for 90-100.

M.
26/01/2013 at 08:01

ooops - a bit late but yesterday's lyrics - Queen of the New Year, Deacon Blue

M.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.