Friday 25th January 2013

4 messages
25/01/2013 at 07:20

Morning.

Kept waiting but no one started the thread so - lyrics: I love you from the bottom, of my pencil case

Alehouse - that is speedy progress - make sure you're stretching!

emzap - hope it feels better this morning.

RFJ - good that there was no damage.

SC - hope it was good news from your tests.

Yesterday's run on the compacted snow/ice has upset my hip flexors again and today is my busiest at work (assuming the students actually turn up) so I'm having a rest day and hoping that it will set me up nicely for a weekend of ice and snow free paths - though we're forecast more snow overnight followed by a few days of high winds. Joy.

What:                  rest (or 30 minutes easy if really stressed)
Why:                   I need it
Last hard:           last year
Last rest:            15/1

25/01/2013 at 09:46

Lyrics - yes!!

tough run over the Heath last night with headtorches and dogs - ankle deep mud, hilarious!

What -rest day
Why - after last night, and before parkrun!
last rest - monday
last hard - 12 miles last Sunday

25/01/2013 at 11:03

I'll pop in here too...
Lyrics: Yes
Hospital tell me I have a heary and they'll rtell me more about it in a couple of weeks

25/01/2013 at 11:25

the beautiful south are one of those bands that I would be happy if i never heard another note from again. them, and the black eyed peas. that is not an exhaustive list.

on a lighter note, happy scottish day.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.