Friday 5th October 2012

21 to 24 of 24 messages
Blisters    pirate
05/10/2012 at 23:01

Glad to hear that you're all making it sound so funny.

Lyrics, yes, and I should have got yesterday's.

I managed to get on top of my backlog of work today Well, enough to stop worrying about it. Even the Boiler Man obligingly turned up with enough time left for me to get a really, really good swim. The only problem was that they wouldn't let me swim as the pool was shut for a club gala. So, I went home again and kitted up for a run. In the rain. 11+ miles done at 8:15m/m. Nice, but damp.

05/10/2012 at 23:08
23:00 to 23:59 is Blisters time. Sounds like you had a good day, young man..... same time tomorrow?
05/10/2012 at 23:19

Blisters I'm sorry  but that made me laugh damp rain.

Reminds me of my college days we were raising money for a charity and i was responsible  to gather volenteers for the sponsored joust in the swimming pool.

One Biology teacher replied That means  i'll get wet 

Blisters    pirate
05/10/2012 at 23:36
Tom. wrote (see)
23:00 to 23:59 is Blisters time. Sounds like you had a good day, young man..... same time tomorrow?

Quite probably Tom.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.