Friday 7th February 2014

21 to 23 of 23 messages
07/02/2014 at 20:35

Bit of bugger about Wokingham. Posted on here before checking my emails. 

07/02/2014 at 21:45

Alehouse, yes. Half term for the next week and I am off to Portugal.  Never been before so I hope it's nice.

Blisters    pirate
07/02/2014 at 22:26

Hi gang

LMH, I think that the turbo trainers will get a lot of bashing this weekend.
Dustin, you are very dedicated with those youngsters. I don’t blame you for the coffee/cake option afterwards.
Wabo: good news on the gym pass
As for getting passed on the bike? I’ve never been passed by a runner, but I have had to get off because walking was faster. That was in my big triathlon.
AF, we know you’re hard.
Postie, you were probably ready for a good race, shame Wokingham’s gone under.

Well it was a gorgeous day here. A bright orange ball made an appearance and even brought out the sunglasses! Somehow my body was just tired this afternoon, and my daughter persuaded me to get out. A run was achieved, and the steady start became more progressive. Then I was in the zone and flying along. 11 miles covered at an average 7:50 pace. No need for HIIT today, as the legs were twitching without further punishment.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.