Friday Night Run

3 messages
08/11/2002 at 16:13
Tonight it will be all of half a mile to the local, dashing full pelt in the rain, followed after a suitable rest period and liquid intake by a gentle warm down jog home!

My homing kebab will replace heart beat monitor, but I can't work out why the return route turns into a slalom!

Have a good weekend one and all runners and hopefully your Satuday morning run won't be as painful as I can guarantee mine will be!
08/11/2002 at 16:21
I can assure you my Saturday morning will be entirely pain-free, due to excellent cushioning from both my mattress and my duvet!

Have a good weekend everyone!
08/11/2002 at 17:11
Tee hee well I'm both going for a run tonight and in the morning so sadly I won't have the wonderful pleasures as described above but each to their own!!!!!

Have a splendid weekend one and all!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.