getting no where fast help

4 messages
02/01/2003 at 18:43
Been running for about 3 months now and did my first race last week which was ok.But recently seem unable to run 10 mins when i was running for half hour a month ago.I feel like i m running on a empty tank no energy.I go running 3 times a week for about 30 - 45 minutes.I have ideal build for running long legs and light weight but i don t have a great diet ( lots of junk food )i don t drink much alcohol and eat a lot of vegatables but not much fruit.What kind of foods can i eat to improve my energy levels.
02/01/2003 at 18:48
Hi Stevi,

There's info on diet if you click here. Take a scan through some of the links lower down the page about basics, food groups etc.

Good luck :-)
Nicko. Hdau    pirate
02/01/2003 at 19:07
Try taking a multi vit with Iron suppliment, it will take a couple of weeks to feel the difference. cos if your a junker your not getting the right minerals and vitamins.
02/01/2003 at 19:13
Stevi - you need to be drinking water too,at least 1ltr a day. I often find if I haven't drunk enough my runs are not as effective.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.