Half Marathon Schedules

4 messages
23/07/2005 at 11:03
I am doing the windsor half in september, I ran the 2005 FLM in 5 hours, was aiming for 4.30 but the heat took its toll on me. I have since continued running and increaed my pace to a comfortable 9-9.30 depending on terrain and energy levels. I want to get myself a good half marathon time for this run. Can anyone recommend a good schedule that I can start on as soon as possible. many thanks
23/07/2005 at 12:32
Try the ones on this site Jimbus, but I prefer www.halhigdon.com - I've used him for 10 miles, half and full marathons.

24/07/2005 at 06:48
Hal Higdon's is great - I used it for Paris last year and it worked a treat - as did his advice. Most of all - listen to YOUR body - no-one knows it like you!!
02/12/2012 at 14:36

hi i'd like to download a half marathon training schedule to aim at doing 1:30. this would be knockin 5mins of PB...possible?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.