i joined a running club - yay

3 messages
20/04/2013 at 20:14

so after my own efforts of running since jan i have finally joined a running club , its a busy club, lots of members and something happening every day , so somewhere in my week of ridiculous shifts or my children's activities i may be able to  attend  at least one session if not 2  - and they have several groups for various abilities 

i think (hope) this will help me with training sessions such as intervals  - as despite my efforts to vary how i run/train  i seem to just 'run' when i get out  - which is enjoyable  - but not productive in my efforts of achieving a sub 2 hour for my first HM in june 

feeling optimistic 

20/04/2013 at 20:15

Good stuff, you'll probably find with a bit of structure you'll come on in leaps and bounds.

20/04/2013 at 21:49

Well done

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.