Just A Little Bit Further 2013

201 to 220 of 3,637 messages
09/01/2013 at 12:35

Franny-I am taking it easy it feels better day by day- do want to do a long run within the next week. I will look into that massage. 7.1 miles in an hour that is speedy!!! 

Louise - well done on your run good luck for tomorrow.

Chilli-Hope that throat of yours gets better. 

09/01/2013 at 12:38
Moo was at the dietician today. I am reminding myself how much we love him.
09/01/2013 at 13:35

by eck - how are you? are things ok?

louise - good to hear your run went well

chili - hope you don't end up with a rotten cold

09/01/2013 at 13:51
More things to exclude from his diet because he isn't putting on enough weight. He has now slipped off the bottom centile again.
Chili, I will send a virtual hug, is that ok?
09/01/2013 at 16:04
Chili (((((hugs))))))) how abt some warming soup
DJ ((((((hugs xxx)))))) you are doing the right thing spending your time with your mum. She will know you are there with her... Thinking of you at this time xx
09/01/2013 at 16:34

by eck, sorry things are tough with moo, (((((hugs))))) from me

my student teacher is very enthusiastic, which is great, lovely guy so should be good fun mentoring him

09/01/2013 at 16:36

Awwwwww D.J, I know its a tough time for you. Just to let you know that we are here for you m8y. You are always there for us with a kind word and a song.((((((((hugs))))))). Your Mum will know that you are there too.

Chilli ((((((((((hugs)))))))) for you too and I hope you feel better soon.

Hope everyone else is okay. My sorting out is not too bad at the moment but may get worse so popping on when I can.

09/01/2013 at 23:29

Evening

Ecky - hope everything is okay.... not sure what 'sorting out' refers to. If it's cupboards then please can you come and do mine?

Byeck - so sorry to hear about Moo. How are you holding up. I know last winter was very difficult for you all. Sending some hugs.

Throat very painful so no training today. Thank you for all your kind hugs and soup. Had to teach this eve, but with make up I didn't look too ill. Will see how tomorrow goes.

Franny - that sounds a great run!

10/01/2013 at 08:02

morning

chili - hope you are feeling better today

ecky - I am not sure what your sorting out entails either but hope you are ok

byeck - hope moo is ok today and eats well

DJ - hugs from me

decided to do a run 5 mins/ walk 2 mins this morning to see how my knee would like it, and foam rollered it as soon as I got back. have to see how it is over the next few days I guess....the cold certainly made me run quicker during the run parts

10/01/2013 at 09:45

Morning

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr its v very cold out there this morning.

Went to gym for weights and cross training...rest day from running.

Chili...hope your feeling better today.

MC...well done on your run/walk...hope your knee is okay.

Ecky...hope all is ok with you  and your training going well...Has Trev joined you on any of them yet??????

By'eck.....hows things with you and Moo today ?

AF..when is your physio appt..today???? Hope it goes well.

Deejay...How are things with you today.Sending you hugs and thinking of you and your family.

Loula sis...good running from you yesterday by the sounds of things...lol

Louise...How did your run go today...fingers crossed it was a good one.

Jude...have you another snow day?????

Waves to....Mr Chilli and Mr By'eck.....Matt,Rocker,Tom and Phantom.....hope your okay and will be back with us soon.

Speak later guys and dolls...coffee time then Chico walking

10/01/2013 at 10:07

Morning all.  Down to 90.7 now, so 2kg so far in less than 2 weeks!!  Expect to have put a little bit back on by the end of the week - it always seems to work like that, but hoping to get back out to the gym on Friday.

10/01/2013 at 11:04

Well done Mr Byeck!

And to Franny and MC for getting up to train so early on such a freezy morning.

Just come back from the Doc's. I've got a throat infection whilst my daughter has tonscilitous. She has antibiotics but apparently mine is viral so there is nothing to take. We're both going back to bed.

10/01/2013 at 11:15

Oh no Chili!! So you're ill, you have a poorly daughter to look after, and three more perfectly healthy and active ones (that will probably get one or other of the bugs in the near future (sorry))... Not the world's best position to be in.  Its bad enough with just two of them.

10/01/2013 at 12:06

Aw Chili....................................((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) take care and try and get lots of rest.

Well done Mr By'eck

10/01/2013 at 13:30

Afernoon,

Mr byeck-Well done on your weight loss keep it up.

Chilli-Get well soon.   

Franny-Had my physio - it was a tad painfull- but he said I had a few tight muscles, but says I should be OK. Advised me to keep it strapped up fpr the next few days or wear compression socks. Also gave me some marathon advice- he is a very good runner c 31 minute 10k , 1.05 1/2!

Ran 5.59 miles this morning so 0.7miles to go for 100 consecutive 20 mile week- wanted to run it with my club colleages tomorrow as they have helped me so much! 

10/01/2013 at 13:39
Moo and I are not talking to each other (and it's not because we have a sore throat like poor chili). It could be a challenging weekend. To make things even more horrendous - his bread exploded all over my oven (which was only cleaned the other day). So I have had to clean it again and try to rescue his bread.
I have also prepped ingredients for risotto in the hope that I can go for a short run tonight before I cook tea.
Mr by eck, well done on your weight loss. I have nnoticed a huge difference. When are you coming for a run with me?
Boss, how are you going to celebrate your 100 weeks? What is the next challenge?
10/01/2013 at 13:50
by 'eck, it's hilly wrote (see)
Moo and I are not talking to each other (and it's not because we have a sore throat like poor chili). It could be a challenging weekend. To make things even more horrendous - his bread exploded all over my oven (which was only cleaned the other day). So I have had to clean it again and try to rescue his bread.
I have also prepped ingredients for risotto in the hope that I can go for a short run tonight before I cook tea.
Mr by eck, well done on your weight loss. I have nnoticed a huge difference. When are you coming for a run with me?
Ooh... Yummy.  I like risotto.  What sort?  Rump steak risotto?
As for when I am coming with you for a run, 1 - I need more gym work first to up my fitness.  Weight is coming down, but fitness is now the concern.  2 - we need to find a babysitter.

Alistair Fitzgerald wrote (see)

Afernoon,

Mr byeck-Well done on your weight loss keep it up. 

Well done on your running, but surely it should be 'keep it down'?  

Edited: 10/01/2013 at 13:53
10/01/2013 at 15:02

I'm here, Franny.  Just reading and not saying much.

10/01/2013 at 15:18

Hello Mr Chilli..hope your looking after the poorly peeps

Aw noooooooooooooooo By'eck................((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) I am sure Moo will come round....I detest oven cleaning  and defrosting freezer....lol

AF..thats great news  golly your physio is somewhat speedy  Enjoy your run with the club tomorrow...celebrate in style.

10/01/2013 at 16:55

Knee's better than it was - it's not hurting anymore when I squat down.  Still aching a little bit.  I'll give it the rest of the week off and then go out for an explorative trot Monday or Tuesday.

Take it easy, Chilibeans.

Edited: 10/01/2013 at 16:56
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.