Just A Little Bit Further 2013

2,481 to 2,500 of 3,637 messages
18/06/2013 at 14:57

Afternoon

Sorry been missing again.Just don't seem to have the time to be coming on here of late although I do try and keep up with the news. Hope I haven't missed anything.

Nice to have you back with us DJ and great your back into a running routine and have goals planned.

Chili Well done on your swim .Hope bike is ok.

Mathschick  Looks like your back out running again. Great stuff.

Well I took lil Chico to the Vet this morning for THE OP...lol..he is getting neutered. Poor wee chap. had to take him there for 8am so after I came home and went out for a run. Did 8 miles but it was very humid and warm and I was so sweaty but enjoyed being back out there. Get to pick the wee monster up later on today. Its been quiet here without him.

Hope everyone else is well and having a good day.

18/06/2013 at 15:00

Oops sorry louise didn't see you there. Nothing wrong with  bit of cake eating espesh as you do elite training. How is the house coming along ???

18/06/2013 at 17:40

franny - hope chico is ok after his op!

19/06/2013 at 09:28

Morning!

How is Chico?

Have some very grumpy girls this morning. Think it is partly hay fever and the humidity. Am hoping to do a bike ride today but have so much work to do and am teaching this eve so it  might be a vain hope...

19/06/2013 at 11:21

Morning

Chico is fine but has to wear one of them lampshade collar things so as he doesn't lick at his wound and he is confined to lead walking only for 7-10 days with no boisterous play. Its gonna be a long 7 days as he doesn't seem to understand what recovery time means...lol.

Aw Chilli..hayfever is awful.Enjoy your bike ride.

I just did a weight session at home this morning as didn't won't to leave the little rascal on his own.

Have a good day everyone.

Where has everyone sloped off to?????  not heard from a few peeps on here for ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19/06/2013 at 13:39

It is very quiet in here isn't it Franny? I hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine. Have just finished working. Not enough time for a long bike ride, but it's too hot to run so will go out for a short ride instead.

Good to hear that Chico is well. Bah! Who ever want to do recovery time! Lol! Well done on you gym time.

19/06/2013 at 16:59

*crashes in through door with grass in hair*

hello all!! oo like franny sis said , i dont seem to have been v good at getting on here either much of late! so sorry!!!!

hows chico sis? has he recovered ok? poor doggy, hope hes back out on walks soon.

chili we must get out to ridgeway again when youwant to

all is well here , planning another longy run at weekend as miss llb is in leamungton spa for a rehrearsal for their show on sunday so i will have a few hours to run

19/06/2013 at 17:27

hi all

franny - hope chico is ok!

Loula - nice to hear from you, hope all is well with you

19/06/2013 at 23:38

My Big Girl won silver medal in the 800m!!!! That is her 3rd race in two months and each time she has been in the top 3. 1 gold, 1 silver & 1 bronze. Am very proud of her.

20/06/2013 at 05:07

Morning all!

Chili - well done to your big girl! That's a fantastic result!

Loula - Hope you get your long run at the weekend.

Franny - Doggy hugs to Chico!

DJ - Well done on finishing your course. Good luck with the running plans.

Hi Louise, AF, Ecky, By'eck (where are you?) Matt and all.

Well, I have two poorly kiddies: eldest and youngest. They both have high temperatures and it's very hot here anyway so they are a bit miserable. Little one is on antibiotics and big one is going to the doctors this morning as she had a bit of a rubbish night....

I managed a 4 miler at sunset last night,  I had to run pretty quick to avoid the men on a tractor spraying the streets with insecticide...

Anyway, have a good day folks. xx

20/06/2013 at 08:22

chili - massive well done to your girl

JUde - oh no, hope your kids get better soon

turboed this morning and hoping to get out for a little run tonight as it will be cooler and I will thoroughly enjoy it if it is raining after all the heat

20/06/2013 at 09:45

Morning All

Mahoosive well done to your big girl Chilli..that is superb a proper little athlete you have there

Jude...A sunset run sounds just beautiful. Well done  Aw poor little kiddies. I hope they perk up soon.

Mathschick Well done on your turbo sesh and hope you get out for your run tonight.

Loula...sis...how is your hip??? I am assuming its okay now if your planning a longy run at weekend  Hope missy LLBs rehearshal goes well. How far will you be running ?

I did an early morning session of mile repeats x 3 with 1minute easy running in between  trying to help kick start my speed  for next challenges of getting PBs at parkrun and 10ks

Chico says woof woof thank you to you all for your good wishes.He is feeling a bit sorry for himself but on the whole he is fine. Going to visit my mum for a few hours today for a change of scene for him. unfortunately he will not be allowed on the beach.

Hi to AF,Byeck,Ecky,Louise,Matt,Rocker,Tom and Deejay.

Have a good day y'all

20/06/2013 at 12:57

Afternoon all

Congrats to your girl Chili, really well done. 

Hugs for Chico.  They are very funny dressed in lampshades .

Managed to do Intervals session Tuesday evening, gym yesterday and then dragged myself around for 15m this morning, followed by coffee and flapjack.  Tired legs now...

Next events are Wycombe 1/2 on 21 July, which I'll do slowly, and then Down Tow Up Flow on 28 July (also a half), which I will try for a decent time at.  I really need to do a time trial, I jhave no idea what paces I am running at the moment.

20/06/2013 at 17:52

hi everyone

it was limo day at school today so a busy busy day. May not happen at all schools - the year 11 leavers come in dressed up in party frocks and suits and leave in limos. Funny to see some of the horrendous dresses, but mainly a nice day.

cooking for the kids, waiting for OH to get home with little one then I will head out for a quick and very wet run - it is tipping it down hopefully that means no insects and that the pollen count will start to go down

21/06/2013 at 06:42

Morning all!

MC - Limo day sounds fun! Hope you got you run.

Louise - well done on your 15 miles.

It's the last day of school for the students  but I still have one more week of seminars.

Kids are feeling a bit better and daughter is desperate to get back to swimming training.

Hoping for another sunset run tonight...

BFN xx

21/06/2013 at 13:28

Afternoon,

Sorry for my absence...been really busy and am going away for the weekend with Mrs AF......hopefully as she really annoyed me this morning!!!!  

7.3 humid miles yesterday and 12.75 this morning - was just running with one other lady from my club in preperation for the 15 miler we are doing in couple of weeks. A good 8.26 mile pace throughout which was pleasing.  

Bye for now.....   

21/06/2013 at 14:48

hi everyone

really enjoyed my rainy run last night, was so tired though I didn't get up early enough for a turbo session this morning

Jude - good to hear your kids are getting better

AF - hope you sort things out with Mrs AF and you have a nice weekend away! My OH often annoys me! I think that is just life really and sharing living space with the same person for years is difficult!

Jude - hope you get out for your run

my eldest boy did a triathlon at school on Tuesday but has no idea how well he did. I am very proud of him for doing it though

21/06/2013 at 17:18

Hi all

Yeah AF have a good weekend Must be in the air as me Franny has so annoyed me to grrrr well done on your runs

MC glad you enjoyed your run last night

Jude That's good kiddies are feeling better Enjoy sunset run tonight

I just did a wee 4 miler this morning Pleased I don't need to be doing longer distances.

Have a good weekend all Anyone racing?????

21/06/2013 at 17:20

Oh and its my sons 19th birthday  where has the years gone ????

21/06/2013 at 18:19

franny - happy birthday to your boy

I went to the gym, but I really didn't feel like it, so kept it short - half an hour of weights etc is better than nothing

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.