15/01/2013 at 08:23
Morning. I'm going back to bed.
15/01/2013 at 08:40

you ok by eck?

15/01/2013 at 08:57

Morning

Whats up By Eck?

Morning Mathschick.

Its very frosty here today. I will run later if the ice has gone. No more snow yet though.

15/01/2013 at 09:01
Anastasia woke with a nosebleed so I've had to change her bed, and wash down the walls where she went looking for her lamp switch. I think it's caused by the pressure in her sinuses.
Moo still isn't drinking ihis milk. I spoke to a forumite last night who is a dietitian. She reassured me that I'm doing all I can, and has given me some alternatives to ask about
15/01/2013 at 09:36

Ah Byeck, that sounds rough. Poor girl. Hope you manage a nap.

Pretty icey here. Slipped and slided walking the girls to school this morning so won't be running until it melts. Ice patches on the road so not keen on cycling until those go either. Might have to go swimming later instead (although sore throats and swimming don't really go together )

Hope everyone has a good day though. There will be soup served in CRAC towers for lunch. Lentil and tomato and cock-a-leekie (cos I'm practising for Burns night) with homemade  wheaten bread. Followed by apple pie.

15/01/2013 at 09:41

Morning

Aw By,eck ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((big huggies to you)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))0

Deejay...thinking of you xxx

Chili....glad your feeling better and hope the sore throat goes soon. well don eon your 3 miler.

AF...well done on your 15.5 hilly miles...

Louise...good luck with the 9k.

No snow here well only on the hills....7.25 miles for me this morning.

waves to everyone in CRAC towers....speak later as off to the docs now for one of them unpleasant experiences that only us ladies have to suffer.

Loula sis....I haven't got the extra pole as I originally thought...I must have given it to someone when we stopped doing the lessons and parties....the only other one i have is in one piece and am not sure you would be allowed that on the plane...LOL

15/01/2013 at 11:08

Morning,

byeck-Hope the day gets better for you.

Chilli-Good to here that you are feeling better & well done on getting out for a 3 miler.

Franny-Well done on your 7.25 miler in the hills- what's your next race?

Louise-Enjoy your 9k- you never said what you were doing out in Dubai?

Loula-How's life with you at the moment? Hope you have sorted out some accomodation.

9.3 miles for me this morning- no snow or slush a little chilli and some icy bits,but, a nice run although a little achey after Sunday.

15/01/2013 at 11:16

by eck - hope you get some rest

boss & franny - well done on your runs

chili - wise to stay away from the bike in the ice. Well done on your run too.

mmm, those soups sound good

15/01/2013 at 13:04

Afternoon

Well done on your chilly,icy 9.3 miles AF.....my next race is a 10 mile ladies race at the beginning of March  never done a 10 mile race before so it will be a PB regardless though hoping to do around 1.20- 1.25.The timing of it is perfect too and fits in with my marathon schedule.

MC...hope the kids aren't driving you too mad at school

Got snowed on whilst walking with Chico.

15/01/2013 at 16:53

By'eck - get well to Anastasia.

Well done to those who have managed a run today or any other form of exercise!

Just back from school and had supper (vegetable stew with lots of homegrown pumpkin and peppers, made by hubby). Piano lesson tonight after a 2 week break.

Knee feeling great.  Might even get out for a run on Sunday.

BFN xx

15/01/2013 at 16:59

Good news on the knee Jude.  And on the dinner actually....

AF I have been living and working here for a couple of years, but due to go back to UK early April.  Didn't used ot run when I lived there before so I'll have some weather-adjustments to make - I'm used to training in hot and humid conditions and harldy ever any rain.  No wet weather kit either, as I discovered at the Marlow half marathon last year.

Managed my 9k.  Did it as a tempo run and averaged 6min per k which is not bad for me .  Foot in preventative ice-bucket now.

15/01/2013 at 17:10
Good going Louse
Jude Great that your knee is much improved and hope you get out for your planned run
15/01/2013 at 18:37

Louise-I guess it must be nice living out in Dubai. Us lot hardly ever train in hot and humid conditions over here. You will do well to enter some summer races!! Well done on your tempo run.

Jude-Good to here your knee feels good.

Franny-10 miler races are a nice distance I have done 3 2 on the road and I XC just before christmas. You will get a good time I am sure. 

15/01/2013 at 18:42

jude glAD your knee ok -take it easy though!

franny sis - thats ok , dont worry about pole, prob best or i will be in more trouble- if i speak nicely to the captain though he may let me lay it in the gangway lol -not!

boss, im still in my own house , had viewers this weekend and today. have to go back to CAB next monday to do form filing then it looks like me finding a property to rent privately . trouble is here , anything more than 1 bedroom costs a fortune and they are all shoeboxes with gravel strips for gardens!! but im sure i will find something. i need garden and garage too preferqably.

RR hope your 10miler goes well- you will be fine.

aw by eck, i dont know wht else to suggest about moos milk.

15/01/2013 at 19:15

Jude - good to hear that your knee is ok, and your dinner sounds nice

louise - I hate running in the heat, but I guess you get used to it

loula - good luck with the house/flat hunting, hope you find somewhere nice

15/01/2013 at 20:54

Managed my lengths in the pool. Went this eve with two big daughters whilst other was at Brownies (hubby not working tonight so could stay home with Smidge).

And the ice has all melted so am looking forward to a bike ride tomorrow. Have missed the cycling actually...

Well done AF, Franny, Louise and MC on your runs today.

16/01/2013 at 07:33

morrninggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!

MC, def NOT flat hunting lol

16/01/2013 at 08:01

morning

minus 6 here this morning, so a turbo session for me

chili - be careful if you go out on the bike

16/01/2013 at 08:21
It's frozen here too. I want/need to run tonight
More blood courtesy of miss by eck so we're living the rock n roll life ans heading to the drs this morning.

Lou, hope you soon find a new place to live. If you want to kip in crac towers I'm sure we can arrange something
16/01/2013 at 08:59

hope the dr can sort her out by eck and that there wasn't too much cleaning to do!

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.