Just A Little Bit Further 2013

441 to 460 of 3,637 messages
20/01/2013 at 12:39

helloo all!! another snowy day for us all i guess! tke care out there!

chili that is indeed a very inspirational young person makes you realise what we all have and take for granted. hope you are not too overun with guests

franny sis , im doing same as you and staying safe indoors and no running. i really really really REALLY want to but i dont want to fall and be hurty.

took my car to town for its first MOT!! IT PASSED-PHEW! so relieved as really didnt want more cost right now with having to move and everything.

miss LLB is currently outbin snow with friends so im keeoing an eye on their antics whilst i have a hot cuppa

20/01/2013 at 12:47

franny - not at the gym, I was getting ready to take little one to his guitar lesson, went to get a scarf, picked it up, turned round, and I guess it was the twisting that did it

glad everyone is being sensible in this weather 

20/01/2013 at 12:49

by eck and MC- Sorry to here about your woes hope the day gets better for you.

LLB-Pleased to here that your car passed it's MOT.

Chilli-I agree very inspirational.

Had a lovely 8 mile run in the snow this morning- the fresh snow stopped it being slippery. Kept it easy at a 9.00 minute mile pace- last mile was with the sunday papers!

Busy cooking roast pork- bye for now have a good sunday everyone. 

20/01/2013 at 13:53

Big girl is making a lovely Victoria Sponge, anyone want a piece.

20/01/2013 at 14:30
Update on Moo from Byeck

It looks like he is getting home after getting some fluids and electrolytes
They are going for short term fix
Well done all our runners today Very brave of you
Ecky look yes please Vicky Lou sponge
20/01/2013 at 14:34

Hi all!

By'eck - Oh no! Hope Moo has drunk some milk today.  Thinking of you.

Ecky - wishing your head cold better. Mmmmm, I'd love a piece of Victoria sponge.

MC - what rotten luck! Hope it heals really quickly.

Loula - Good news about your MOT!

Franny - Hi!

AF - well done on your 8 miler.

DJ - Did you get to take any snowy pictures?

I managed a 3.5 miler this morning.  Didn't want to overdo it and found even that distance tough as I've lost fitness - but knee was absolutely fine.

One more week of school and then 2 weeks off. Counting the days, hours and minutes....... 

20/01/2013 at 14:40

*passes round mahoosive chunks of cake* Does anyone want a nice hot Cuppa with that?

20/01/2013 at 15:30

ooo vicky lou sponge- my fave!!!

20/01/2013 at 15:54

Moo is being admitted to hospital........By'eck wanted me to let you guys know...we are all thinking of you By'eck ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Jude..great you got out a run and that your knee is ok...fabby

MC...so annoying about your knee...good luck at docs tomorrow

Hiya Loula sis................

We have been car shopping  getting new car next month..its silver in colour...

20/01/2013 at 16:19

*passes Loula a lovely big chunk* Gald your car passed the mot too Loula.

Oh yes Franny, please let By Eck know we are thinking of her. Poor little Moo. Ooooh new car sounds lovely.

20/01/2013 at 17:28

Yes Franny send my regards to byeck.

20/01/2013 at 17:37

Yes poor by eck and moo, she text this a.m asking what to do about his milk and getting some down him i could only suggest mixong it into meals or the other last option a nasal tube feed in hospital

hoping moo perking up and hugs for by eck ((((((((((((((((((hug ))))))))))))))) you are a fab mum

20/01/2013 at 18:07

oh no, poor moo and by eck, send her my love when you hear from her. 

new car sounds nice franny

20/01/2013 at 19:22
We have a night's reprieve. We go back tomorrow for an urgent review with the paediatrician and dietician. Expectation is he will be admitted. The consultant is very concerned about his weight loss.
So tonight we pack properly for tomorrow
20/01/2013 at 19:25

aw by eck thoughts are with you all (((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))))

20/01/2013 at 19:26

(((((((((hugs))))))))) from me by eck, hope he starts improving soon

20/01/2013 at 20:37

Hugs from us too. And prayers for you all.

Schools are cancelled tomorrow. I did a little bit of sledging and want to be brave enough to run but it seems so deep in some places and slippery in others. I am goign to the gym with a friend tomorrow eve. First time in years! So will use bike there. Well done AF and Jude on your runs.

So much cooking and cleaning. Guests are staying until Tues but are going into London tomorrow so I won't have to cater for them too.

21/01/2013 at 04:37

Morning all!

Thinking of you all, By'eck. Hope Moo is improving.

Have a good day everybody.

x

21/01/2013 at 06:36

Morning

by 'eck so sorry to hear your little one still not well; I hope you get some answers soon.

Chili, I know what you mean - I just had two sets of house guests one after another, and although it's lovely to see them it does generate mountains of laundry and cleaning.

I've started sorting out all my stuff house ready for  movers next week, then have to live out of suitcases for a while because my place in London isn't vacant until end of March.

Joined in the club pre-marathon run last night, did a comfortable 12k at marathon pace.  Foot feels ok but I'm carrying on with the ice and exercises regime.  No more running - or cake - until Friday morning 07h00!

Lx

21/01/2013 at 07:33

morning louise,

by eck how are things this morning?

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.