Just A Little Bit Further 2013

521 to 540 of 3,637 messages
24/01/2013 at 15:49

Well I am very excited about the cheerleaders but can some of them be nearly-nekkid lads?

I will provide full race report, is likely to include consumption of chocolate during and quite possibly cake immediately afterwards   Just hope I manage to finish.....

Mr & Mrs By 'eck, hope you are getting some real answers about Moo

Lx

24/01/2013 at 15:56

LOULA, where did you put them Nakey Torso Men?

24/01/2013 at 16:30

Thanks all.  Well, we're back home, with Michael, having got nothing more than 'him losing weight isn't serious until he's lost a kilo', and he's not really dehydrated.  They can't seem to give us any clear indication as to how bad it has to get before they should do something, or how we really avoid getting that far apart from the really helpful 'Michael has the control over feeding'.  Gee, thanks.  How exactly do we get that back from him guys?

I can't help but think that before too long we're going to be at the really bad stage.  I so truly hate to be here, but we now have to keep a detailed diary of every discussion with medical staff as I just have this awful feeling that we are going to have to be suing them in the not too distant future.  And that really sucks.

24/01/2013 at 16:46

*picks Ecky up off floor * erm the nip tassles are here Ecks , still in that Trolley we nicked from Littlehampton that night when we had loads to drink and got that police officer to wear that feather boa and i tried to get his shirt off and-um, *coughs*...well nekkid lads Louise? yep me n Ecky have a few stored somewher...*flips through numbers on CRAC towers mobile*........

24/01/2013 at 16:50

http://s4.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/531201/gallery/imagesca154kc3.jpg?width=350

http://s4.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/531201/gallery/imagesca8ygbn7.jpg?width=350

http://s4.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/531201/gallery/imagescapsf0tx.jpg?width=350

louise how about these to cheerlead you on? have to have Mr Beckham......

24/01/2013 at 16:53

oh mr by eck, sorry to hear that basically today has been a total waste of time

Jude - I think I forgot to say well done to your kids for their music exams - grade 5 already is amazing

24/01/2013 at 16:56

byeck-So sorry to here about your woes. Rgeards and thoughts to all of your family.

LLB-Those pictures are disgusting!!!!! 

p.s I do have all of the nipple tassles!! Can help pinning them on before we go off to Dubai.

Don't think any of us will forget that night in Littlehampton back in the old days!!.

24/01/2013 at 20:15

how can the Drs say Michael has control over the feeding???? hes 3!!!!!!! oh my goodness thats is SO frustrating. mr by eck i can feel frustration too-i too would be demanding they give suitable explanations and realistic suggestions. my sympathy is with you.

24/01/2013 at 21:11

So sorry to read of all your woes by'ecks.  Have you considered going to the media about it?  Hate to say that sometimes that works faster than any other method.  Best approach is to have a look at your media source of choice.  Search through for medical stories ... different kinds ... see who the author/producer of the story is and contact them.  Usually those kinds of writers are more sympathetic and may take your case.  Worth a try?  Will pray.

24/01/2013 at 23:47

I'm thinking about doing the Thames Meander Marathon on Sat 24th August. Starts at Kingston upon Thames and is a flat trail route with lovely scenery. Anyone want to join me?

Oh Matt! Matt, where are you?

25/01/2013 at 04:34

Morning all!

By'ecks - Oh goodness, how frustrating and disappointing. Thinking of you.

MC - thanks!

Last day at school - yippee! This week has gone soooo slowly!!

25/01/2013 at 07:36

chili !! id love to if its off road....only thing is i start my ridgeway ultra that day

25/01/2013 at 08:13

morning

Jude - enjoy your last day!

loula - chilli and I are doing the outlaw half ironman in June. I might end up having to walk the half marathon part of it if my knee carries on like this, so I had better work on getting quick at the bike and swim parts to make up for it!!

chili - that sounds like a good marathon, though I think I need to get my knee sorted before I enter anything else! I have already entered a few tris for this year!

25/01/2013 at 09:25

LLB - tha nks for pics, they are a great comfort to me

Preliminary race report:

finished

5h03+ (waiting for exact chip time)

ouch.  everything hurts

Lx

25/01/2013 at 09:27

Wow! Louise, that is great! Well done

Enjoy your time off Jude

25/01/2013 at 09:46

well done Louise

plenty of rest and food and fluids.....

25/01/2013 at 12:14

Well done Louise! That's fantastic!

How does it feel to be a marathoner?

25/01/2013 at 12:29

Well done Louise your 1st ever Martahon you should be really proud of yourself. 

byeck-How are things today?  

Chill-That sounds like a nice Marathon.I am contemplating an off road one if I do myself justice in Brighton.

9.3 mile club run-somewaht muddy in the fields now the snow has virtually gone. 

25/01/2013 at 16:53

Just home from school.

Yippee! No school for 2 whole weeks!

Kids came home with brill reports.

Might even get some running in.

A piano lesson this evening and then RELAX!!!

BFN xx

(Well done on your muddy run, Boss!)

25/01/2013 at 17:31

JUde

enjoy your time off, don't even think about planning lessons for the first week! And brill news re the kids' reports

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.