Just A Little Bit Further 2013

561 to 580 of 3,637 messages
27/01/2013 at 08:57

mornng sis!! yeah they iz hot hot hotty boys for sure!! aw shame you at work-hope its quietish for you  i do that too on a schedule , always start ahead in case i get injured etc. i REALLY should be on my schedule already but the stupid weather is messing it up!

27/01/2013 at 09:16

Mooooorning

Yeeeeey, the snow has gone and I can get out running. I am behind in my schedule now but I will have to try and make the time up without getting injured. I haven't run since last Thurs .

Loula, what is your weather doing now?

27/01/2013 at 10:47

Morning all!

Franny - hope your day at work passes quietly.

Ecky - enjoy your run.

Loula - Hi! Are you running today?

Took Elif swimming (Cem said his legs ached) and managed another mini 3 miles in the pouring rain. Legs were still tired from yesterday's 3 miles - GOSH I'm sooooo unfit!

Kids have started their homework as they all have a lot to do over the holidays.

(even my little 'un!)

Have a good day all!

27/01/2013 at 13:01

I am disgusted at those horrible pictures Loula.Please sort out some decent pictures or you will have to sit on the naughty step.

Nice day down here and went and did a 7.3 mile run this morning.Just seen the weather forecast for Tuesday doen't look very nice for my planned 13 miler.

Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday.

27/01/2013 at 13:48

Awwww, Loula, you is in trubble again, quick I will hide you so he cant sit you on the step again.

Well done on your run boss. What is your weather doing in the week. We are due for lots of rain.

Hi Jude, well done on your run. You will soon get back into it. Boooooo to lots of homework.

Well, I managed just under 3 as I was suffering a bit from too much Vino last night. It was only 2 glasses but I have not touched a drop since New Years. I did see one of the school Mums doing her first ever run so I gave her a few tips and she went off quite happily. I love to see people having a go at running.

27/01/2013 at 16:58

oooo ecly we had better hide under the stairs then * slams door shut ......*

27/01/2013 at 16:59

*whispers from inside cupboard*.......

' is there a cuppa going?.....and perhaps a biccie or 3?'.....its a bit quiet in here

27/01/2013 at 17:16
Choklit brownie?
27/01/2013 at 18:28

LLB-You can come out of the cupboard if you post a nice picture of a lady!

27/01/2013 at 19:11

Pssssssst Loula, By Eck has Choklit Brownies.

27/01/2013 at 20:26

evening

brilliant day today, but went on much longer than anticipated! 

28/01/2013 at 07:42

morningggggggg.....*thud-ow*

*crawls out from in cupboard*.....is it safe now?

28/01/2013 at 08:50

MOOOOOOORNIN

Loula, I fink Da Boss has gone to work now. You are safe.

28/01/2013 at 10:13

It's only safe when Loula posts some nice pictures of ladies!

28/01/2013 at 10:42

I will see if I can find something nice but worksafe.  Unfortunately when the work servers won't even permit me to access crashplan to look at remote storage possibilities...

28/01/2013 at 10:45

Hi all. 

LLB thanks for lovely boys  bit of a shortage round here.  Also, any tips on how to load pics?  I have a lovely one of two ladies with not many clothes on running last Friday that AF may find motivating .

I see the weather has warmed up quite a bit in UK now, big contrast from the subzeroes.  Glad the ice has gone.  Ecky great news that you are back on the road - how is it feeling today? 

AF sounds like you are making great progress on the marathon schedule.  13 miles is a big 'milestone'.

By 'eck,  When I move back I'll be going to Greenwich.  I'll be staying in Dubai most of the next two months, staying with friends and living out of a suitcase 'cos my house has tenants in it until the end of March.  If all goes well with the next phase of training, I'll be doing the Two Oceans in Cape Town then flying home to unpack my crates.  In fact the packers are here tight now and I am surrounded by boxes and dust.

28/01/2013 at 12:14

Afternoon ALL

Sorry for the absence over the weekend but I was working and was too tired to get on here last night.

Day 1 of marathon training...following a plan from Runners World Magazine Break 4:00 or BUST !! Ambitious of me I know but you gotta try...Todays run on the plan was 4 miles easy 10.04m/m...I did it slightly faster than that but it still felt an easy pace so am happy with that.

Louise...how your wee leggies feeling today...don't envy you with ll your packing...lol..good luck.

hellooooooooooooooooooooo everyone else..have a good day friendies

28/01/2013 at 12:15

pssssssssssssssssssst Loulaaaaaaaaaaaa sis...keep hiding sis...the boss is on the warpath....lol

28/01/2013 at 13:35

I am still on the warpath Franny.

Louise- I have no problems doing 13 miles- I have never done more than 15.5 so that is my next aim (perhaps next week!) I am unable to post pictures I am afrad to say.

Franny-Well done on your martahon training I have looked at some of these schedules and find them too rigid. My aim is too build up my loner runs (one on a tuesday) and then one most weekends. I have at least one 20 mile race to enter and that will give me confidence. The chap I work with is alos doing the Brighton Marathon so we will do some long cpastal runs in March as well. Not too enthused  by the speedwork suggestions that these plans have.

Back to work and I will check later to see if Loula can come out of the cupboard.

28/01/2013 at 13:53

Hi AF...this will be the 1st time I have used a schedule...I am hoping it will keep me in check and not over train which is one of my faults...lol..I am going to try and stick to it but it will be altered as needed due to work/time constraints and general family life..lol...I kinda like speedwork sessions

Psst Loula...c'mom i will sneek you out the cupboard whils he is not watching....here catch...put this over your head...............now ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun quick this way...i know a place where you will be safe.....................until he calms down

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.