Just A Little Bit Further 2013

801 to 820 of 3,637 messages
09/02/2013 at 18:51
mathschick wrote (see)

RR - how can you forego cake?? although I love a nice fresh banana smoothie too. Not that keen on dougnuts, always taste a bit greasy

Well, y'know - I looked at both, and then Mr Healthy Option kicked in and I thought - nah, I'll just stick a couple of bananas and milk in the Magic Bullet!

Donuts can vary - you can usually tell by just looking at them in my opinion: if they're light and golden in colour, they shouldn't be too greasy, but if they're darker then they're almost always too greasy in my experience.  Can't stand greasy donuts...euuuch.

Edited: 09/02/2013 at 18:51
09/02/2013 at 19:50

too much hair on that guy jude!!!

09/02/2013 at 19:52

http://s4.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/531201/gallery/imagescam3eeqy.jpg?width=350

these are my shooz! look at the underneath! skeleton footprints in the rain!

09/02/2013 at 19:59

Oh Loula, they are pretty! Love the skeleton.

Had a study day in London and was very happy cos one of the other attendees is a runner doing london marathon for the first time so we partnered up.

Just a few miles of walking today. Legs feel surprisingly good considering how much training I've done this week. I have slept well too which is quite unusual for me but has made such a huge difference.

09/02/2013 at 20:03

loula - love the shoes

09/02/2013 at 20:09
Shoe envy. I was looking at some inov-8s ths other day.
09/02/2013 at 20:14

chili- aw you do so much. missing seeing you, must arrange a run to chat lots , and the girlies too!

hope you had a lovely study day in London.

thi innov8s were a treat to myself-love them!!!

09/02/2013 at 20:14

by eck, they are lovely you should try some.

09/02/2013 at 20:17

RR, good for going for the health option! im not really a doughnut person so dont have too much trouble staying away from them. my down fall is biscuits!!!

oo my funky new tune on my iphone ive listemned to today over and over is A.M.E -play the gameboy-fab!!!

10/02/2013 at 04:39

LLB - your shoes are gorgeous

Jude - thanks for swiss ball laugh and cheesecake AND beefcake. 

Pics of Wadi Bih run should be coming soon and I'll post a link.  I still haven't mastered posting pics directly - what format do you need them to be in?

10/02/2013 at 09:04

morning

I don't really like biscuits much, but if there are some available at school I eat them, which doesn't make sense at all, I think it is the feeling that I am having a 'treat' which is sometimes necessary after a hard class 

10/02/2013 at 09:57

Morning all!

Loula - Like the shoes.  As for the hunk - each to their own - I don't like the waxed look.

MC - I like biscuits too much.......

Glad you had a good study day Chili.

Just back from 3.5 miles and breakfast at m-i-l. Run was cut short because hubby didn't want to be late for brekky....but I probably wouldn't have managed over 4 miles anyway, lol.

Gonna spend all day prepping for school.

Have a good one guys.

10/02/2013 at 13:04

i looove biccies nommy nom nom

glad you got a run in jude-weather awful here . i had polanned to go but id be battling rain wind and looks like sleet as well at the mo i know i know , thats wimping out but ive had quite a nice chilling day just doing miss llbs hair and nails

10/02/2013 at 13:05

louise , we need pics of your run yes!!

10/02/2013 at 13:18

loula - sometimes the time is best spent having fun with the kids!

I am marking tests and planning lessons

getting very frustrated with the student teacher that is taking my year 9 class as he is supposed to send me lesson plans 48 hours in advance and he hasn't sent me one for tomorrow yet, I am planning a lesson for them in case his lesson plan is rubbish!

10/02/2013 at 14:38

Don't really like biscuits (except properly made choc chip cookies) and I don't like doughnuts, but I do like Cadbury's Chocolate, Chocolate coated peanuts and CAKE!!!!!

Spoke too soon - terrible night's sleep not helped with a Smidgie in my bed for most the night. Then at Sunday School this morning our special needs boy was playing up something terrible. He was so disruptive and hitting/kicking the other children that I had to turn the session over to my helper and take him out the room and hold him tight on my lap the rest of the time. I only had to 'manage' him for 45mins, I so feel for his mum who has him full time.

MC - sounds like you need to be 'teachery' with your student.

Well done on your run Jude. Very cold and wet here. Rest day for me, but am about to start housework and cooking.

10/02/2013 at 15:08

chili - hope you sleep better tonight. Sounds like a rough time with the boy

thi9nk I did something wrong when I was doing crunches on the fit ball in the gym yesterday, I have a sore spot on my back. Hoping it will just go away by itself. If not, I have a physio appointment on Weds anyway!

10/02/2013 at 18:31

Flying visit......

Hope everyone has had a good weekend.

Will report back to duty tomorrow....

10/02/2013 at 19:58

snowed again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/02/2013 at 20:50
9 mileswith my head torch. 0.3 mile climb.
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.