Just A Little Bit Further 2013

1,301 to 1,320 of 3,637 messages
04/03/2013 at 08:19

Morning

Glad you are feeling better MC

Franny, great race, congrats on the PB.  I aspire to your speed but am about a minute per mile slower and that's when there's no mud in the picture 

12.6k today as 2nd part of long-slow back-to-back.  Rest tomorrow!

Where's AF???

04/03/2013 at 09:09

morning all

04/03/2013 at 10:00

Morning all,

Louise- I am here!!

Franny-Well done on your PB.

My race is this Sunday- not yesterday.

No run today a gentle 6.8 yesterday and will do 2-3 6 milers this week. 

04/03/2013 at 10:04

Oops got confused.  Happens often.

04/03/2013 at 10:29

Morning

Thanks Louise but i am not that speedy..lol

Phewwwwwwwwwwww didn't think you were racing yesterday AF..well how could you you were out in your mankini weren't you  Hope it wasn't to chilly for you..lol..well done on your run yesterday.

Did a gentle easy 6 miles this morning just to get the legs going.

Grrr isn't it so annoying ...you arrive back home to find a card through the door saying missed parcel by 5 mins...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

Work later for me...have a good Monday everyone

04/03/2013 at 11:08

Pleased you saw me Franny!!! Yes it was chilli! Well done on your 6 miler.

04/03/2013 at 13:48

Afternoon everyone

Franny - congratulations on your excellent race and time

MC - good to hear you are feeling better

Hubby has gone to Germany for the week so am a bit busy.... okay, I'm always busy. Feeling very tired but managed to do 13 miles on the bike first thing this morning after dropping the girls off at school and before my lunchtime group.

04/03/2013 at 17:25

chili- oo where is Mr Chili in Germany?

04/03/2013 at 18:56

evening everyone

chili - must be loads of work without hubby there, take care

off to swimming later tonight

05/03/2013 at 07:28
Morning
05/03/2013 at 08:31

morning

05/03/2013 at 09:06

Good morning everyone! How we all doing?

Franny - Well done on the 10miler, great time!! How are the legs today? I bet that wine went down a treat!

Even though the weather has been great for running this weekend i barely made it away from my building site! Grrr, darn house!!

It gets me excited thinking of all these races!! I'm thinking of entering for next years london marathon as it'll be 10 years since i first did it, back when i was a young pup and didn't have a care in the world! lol

Hope you all have a good day!

05/03/2013 at 10:41

MOOOOOORNIN

Hope everyone is okay. I need a little catch up. Just back from a lovely 9 miles inluding a Mahooooooosive hill. Beautiful sun but icy cold, just perfect. Now eating ready salted crisps

Morning Nandy, I bet you will be glad when the house is done.

Franny that was a brilliant race report.

Chilli you will be exhausted by the end of the week.

Well Big Girl had her Chemistry exam today. I think she may have finished by now or maybe still in there as it was 9.30. She has worked so hard with her revision so I hope she gets good marks. She has Physics on Thurs too. She just enjoys science so much.

05/03/2013 at 11:02

Morning

Ecky..well done on your early 9 miles with mahoosive hill..Hope big girl got on okay.

Nandy..when do you think your house will be fisished...it will be fab when it is then we can come PARTEEEEEEEEEEEEE...lol...My legs are fine today...did an easy 6 miles yesterday but decided to have a rest day today...even though its a beautiful day to go running...must learn from past mistakes and not get carried away...lo

Chili..Aw ((((hugs)))) Mr Chili be back soon...well done on fitting in your 13 mile cycle in your busy schedule..phew I don't know how you do it.

MC..hope your okay today and getting back into training again.

Loula...you found a house yet sis?????when do you need to ove out by????

AF...think you were running today..hope you had a nice one

Louise..what you up to today??/

And where has roadrunner ran off to?

Deejay..thinking of you lots and hope you are okay

Jude...how are you..its great you are getting out for some runs again..how is school..hope not any more problems.

NOW a little birdie says ickle Moo is getting home today...lets have a surpiise parteeeee for him and welcome him home  Hope your okay By'eck and that the pump does not misbehave...lol

Speak later..Have a lovely day everyone

05/03/2013 at 11:02

Morning,

7.3 miles this morning in 1.02 lovely outhere this morning freezine when I went out,but, failry warm on my return.

Good luck to Big Ecky in her Chemistry exam...I hated science at school...all those years ago.

Nandy- I bet you can't wait to finish the house!

Bye for now

05/03/2013 at 11:13

Afternoon (in Dubai)

Rest day for me after 3 days of longish runs in a row.  Also have to learn not to think it's ok to run just cos I feel fine... Tomorrow have to do morning and evening 45mins each. 

Good work Jude, AF, Ecky and Chilli   

05/03/2013 at 11:15

Yeeeeeey Paaaaaaartay for Moo *goes off to find banners and balloons*

Franny you deserve a rest day after all that running.

Hi Boss, yeh I hated it too thats why I cant understand her love of it. Her Dad loves science though so she must get it from him.

05/03/2013 at 11:39

Hi people!  Thought I should make an appearance so you know I haven't been abducted by aliens.

Haven't been here for ages because nothing's really going on to be honest.  I'm only doing one or two 5k sessions a week because I'm focusing on building muscle mass right now - I've had enough of being thin.  So it's floor/bench presses, deadlifts and squats (oh my) for me at the moment.  

Has anyone tried the new 'Boost' shoes from Adidas - thoughts?

Laters.  Will definitely post some before/after pics in a few months or so.

05/03/2013 at 11:54

Hi RR nice to hear from you. Be good to see the before and after pics!

by eck - hope this means things are going well with moo, and hope you get a good night's sleep tonight at home!

ecky - fingers crossed for your girl, but if she has worked hard then I am sure she will do well

05/03/2013 at 12:03
Moo was very very sick last night but we have been allowed to bring him home. I will eventually catch up on everything Here and at home.
1,301 to 1,320 of 3,637 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.