Just A Little Bit Further 2013

1,341 to 1,360 of 3,637 messages
06/03/2013 at 12:32

Franny- I will.Well done on your run. Mild down south.

06/03/2013 at 13:10
It's quite mild here too. Well done on your run Franny. I'm looking forward to my long run on Friday.
Moo's got a very snotty nose and it went all over the tape. I don't like leaving him with a messy face, especially as the tape was just hanging on. e sneezed as j was changing it...
06/03/2013 at 14:01

Yep, it's 13 degrees here - that's almost shorts & T shirt weather!  Having to don the full winter gear is getting tiresome now, so I'm looking forwards to the milder weather.

Edited: 06/03/2013 at 14:02
06/03/2013 at 14:16

it is really foggy and freezing here send me some sunshine

RR - really good to have you back

06/03/2013 at 14:49

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr still fweezing up here to MC...defo not shorts weather

06/03/2013 at 16:34

was v chilly here this A.M but milder when i finished work- now looking chilly and cold out but miss LLB has decided to play out with her friend..

06/03/2013 at 16:37

32 degrees in Dubai this afternoon when I went for my 2nd session.  I think SPring is here.

06/03/2013 at 16:45

It's cold again here. Around 0 degrees this morning when I walked to the service bus. Lots of sunshine though.

06/03/2013 at 21:33
I ran 4.5 miles
07/03/2013 at 04:24

Morning all!

By'eck - Well done! So pleased you got out!

Have a good day all. xx

07/03/2013 at 05:21

Good work by 'eck !   All ok?

Morning everyone.

Pushed myself out of bed this morning a bit tired after yesterday's 2 x 45 minutes plus a circuits session, but managed my 'quality' hour and am now feeling a bit smug (sorry ) 'cos its out of the way.  And staaaarrrving.  Cake!

07/03/2013 at 08:46
Today ia going to be one of those days. I reckon I'll spend a good hour on the phone sorting out moo, then the nurse has to come abd sort his tube cos snot makes the tape holding it in place come off. At the moment, it is hanging on for dear life by a bit of tape less than a cm wide. Miss by eck has already told me I give moo far more attention (this while moo is still asleep and we're eating breakfast together). And it's raining, I have no hot water, no ventral heating and no kitchen.
Sorry, pity party over
07/03/2013 at 09:48

Awwwww By Eck ((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))). I really hoped that this would make thing better for you. Kids always say things like that though. I am going through it with Middle Ecky as we are giving Big Girl far more attention and think her work is far more important yet when we try and help her she storms off and says she is okay. You cant win.

Morning Louise, Jude and everyone else.

I find myself on the front page of the local paper this morning as I was I was so annoyed at our town being called the Fat Capital of Britain that I agreed to be pictured in my running kit with a few others to try and put the record straight. I was told it was for the letters page though and never imagined it would be right there glaring out at me. It does mention my local running club and Slimming world though so Im a happy bunny . Running for me later too with "TREV" substitute.

07/03/2013 at 09:51

morning

by eck - glad you managed to get out for a run. Sounds like life is still hard work though, hugs from me

ecky - well done how exciting to be on the front page

07/03/2013 at 10:16

Thanks Mathschick although I now realise how old I look

07/03/2013 at 11:51

Love you hun.  In other news, my weight is now down to 87kg, so 4.5kg off target.  Yay.  However, I have not done any serious exercise in about a week, and I am concerned that actually the weight I am losing is not fat, its muscle.  What chances? I seem to be losing a bit round my gut - if I hold it in, I can now do up a pair of 30" jeans, but that leaves little room on the legs.  Think I might end up with a more expensive pair that is thin waist but generous on the legs.  To the extent that 30" can be considered thin if it is accompanies by a bit of a muffin top...

07/03/2013 at 12:22
I doubt you'd be losing muscle that quickly. You have done lots of running around, and had a good work out stripping wallpaper.
I'm not sure I'll get out for a run tonight. I've spent ages on the phone today and I'm brain dead
07/03/2013 at 14:18

Afternoon everyone

Well done for getting your run in yesterday By'eck and hope you do find time to get out tonight. Hope Moo's tube stays put...can they not leave you some extar protective tape so as you can apply it..I must say I am impressed with Moo that he hasn't wanted to pull it out.

Mr By'eck...well done on the weight loss and I agree probably not muscle.

Louise..you are llowed to be smug after all that exersize and enjoy cake.

Well woke up 6am it was raining..took puppy out to do his business...back to bed ..up at 8am...still raining...breaky of porridge...took Chico out for his 1st proper walk..still raining...home...into running gear...still raining on and off...14.65 miles done and dusted..home refulelled and took Chico out for his 2nd long walk...well deserved cuppa time now I think 

Hope everyone has had a good day so far................speak later

07/03/2013 at 14:19

Oh and Ecky...you iz famous again...good stuff sticking up for your community...well done

07/03/2013 at 14:56

Just worked out, I was 117kg on 18 December 2010.  That was 115 weeks ago.  On a loss of 30kg, thats 250g per week, including six months when I couldn't exercise and several periods of stagnation.  I reackon about half of those 119 weeks were going up. 

Just looking at the stats, I had 26 weeks of stagnation early on, then some loss, then 16 weeks of gradual gain (3kg), Then some loss.  Then another 14 weeks of gain (another 3 kg), and down from there.  So actually, I've lost 36kg in 56 weeks, just with a lot of going nowhere or slight gain.  Which is just over 500g per week.  I'm quite chuffed, and long may it continue.  If I can find my Norwich shirt from 1994, I might see how well it fits, as I think I will be able to get into it again.

1,341 to 1,360 of 3,637 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.