Just A Little Bit Further 2013

1,401 to 1,420 of 3,637 messages
09/03/2013 at 19:05

chilli well done on your girls run!! thats fabby dooby!

mc, good going on your 8 miler -was it very soggy and rainy?

ive been very lax today as i had to attend my friends 40th birthday girly lunch-20 women , all with a lot of wine and lovely lunch and blinged up to the nines lovely

09/03/2013 at 19:09

sounds like a fun lunch loula - have you heard from rocker? how did his race go?

very very soggy while I was out, not torrential rain, but cold and windy with light rain - unpleasant but nice to be able to get out

09/03/2013 at 19:11

ah yes, my signal was bad at the lunch as it was in a country inn and  out in sticks but i got his text-

he finished in 3:54....23 mins faster than last year

09/03/2013 at 19:31

that's brill - no idea what distance he was doing though!! you will have to tell him to drop in here sometime - we miss him

looking forward to getting the kids to bed and chilling a bit tonight

the new exercises I was doing yesterday must be having some effect - I have some aching abs today

09/03/2013 at 22:10
Had a very very ouchy massage this afternoon. Then did a 10 mile run after putting moo to bed. Now filling in a form to hopefully claim DLA for moo.
09/03/2013 at 23:16

Good running Byeck

Loula, sounds like a lovely time. I sometimes think that most of my days are now spent wearing  training gear and looking like a drowned rat!

AF - all the best for tomorrow. We will be cheering for you.

Sleep well MC - I think you deserve it

Hubby is home and his five girls are very happy to have him back. Especially as he brought us all chocolate

10/03/2013 at 04:03

Morning all.  Sounds like a busy and productive weekend for CRAC Towers, ranging from exercise to cake to chocolate to bling.  All the good things in life.

I had my lazy day yesterday, will do 60 minutes easy run plus a circuits session later so I started with an almond croissant and coffee.  That's healthy and nourishing isn't it? 

GO AF!!!!!!!

10/03/2013 at 05:52

Good Luck AF! Enjoy!

10/03/2013 at 08:21

MOOOOORNIN.

Good Luck today Boss, you will be brilliant.

I'm racing this morning too at the Fradley 10k. I cant think of a better way to spend Mothers Day.

Hope everyone has a brilliant day.

10/03/2013 at 08:26

Good luck today boss!!!!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MUMMIES!!!!

i am off to Blenheim palace in a moment, made a last min decision to run the OX5 at Blenheim -all monies go to the OXFORD CHILDRENS HOSPITAL -very chilly out but its always an enjoyable event, justy hope the cold weather doesnt put too many off

10/03/2013 at 08:31

morning all

was going to get up early to do my turbo session before taking the kids orienteering with scouts, but stayed in bed instead, but there will be time this afternoon

have a lovely mother's day everyone

good luck ecky and AF in your races

10/03/2013 at 08:53

Morning Loula, I hope you have a lovely Mothers Day. Good Luck on your race too.

Morning Mathschick. I hope you have a lovely Mothers Day too.

10/03/2013 at 09:29

Whoops! Sorry Ecky.  Good luck to you! I know you'll be fab! And to you too Loula for the OX5.

Hi MC! Have a good day!

Louise - Enjoy your 60 minutes easy run.

Happy Mothers Day! It's not celebrated here until May mind you so just a normal day for me.

Did my 4 miles to the pear garden again with hubby on the bike. At one point we were barked out by a pack of five dogs and I was getting quite worried especially when hubby got off his bike and pulled out a knife. There is no way I could run out of the village on my own....... 

Now, I'm gonna settle down to some more school work.  5 hours done yesterday.....

BFN have a good day all. xx

10/03/2013 at 09:42

So we have AF, Ecky and Loula running today! Go, Go, CRAC Team!

10/03/2013 at 12:38

I'm Ba-ack. Well that's the first race I have done while its snowing. Fab course though of a 2 lap very flat route. I don't know my chip time yet but Garmin says that I did it in 56.41 so I'm really pleased. I felt really good and very strong. Just off for a hot soak now as its was freezing. The Sausage cob after was very welcome.

I wonder how Da Boss is doing and our Loula.

10/03/2013 at 12:48

Well done Ecky! That's a brilliant time! 

10/03/2013 at 14:14

Thanks Jude, I'm really chuffed. Just got my official chip time as 56.37 so very very pleased. I think that's a PB for me.

10/03/2013 at 14:14

well done ecky - hope you have warmed up

the kids didn't want us to do the orienteering with them, and I got a call from the hospital saying they had a cancellation and did I want to go for the mri early - so had it done, just got to wait now to be called back to the clinic

freezing and snowy out there

going to do my turbo session soon

10/03/2013 at 14:24

Well done Ecky on your great time.

Loula - hope all went well in your race.  

Thanks for everyines good luck wishes. 20 mile race completed in 2.45.09 not sure of the offical time. Really pleased as I was aiming for 2.50 so it has given me confidence at doing a marathon under 4 hours. Full report tomorrow- oh and I am achey!  

10/03/2013 at 14:32

Thanks Mathschick, yeh just had a lovely hot bubble bath and a cuppa. My running buddy had some mulled wine at the end but we forgot about it. Glad you got your mri done. I hope you get sorted out now.

Thanks Boss, wow you did brilliant. You will easy do a 4h Marathon. I cant wait to hear the report. You take it easy now.

1,401 to 1,420 of 3,637 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.