Just A Little Bit Further 2013

1,521 to 1,540 of 3,637 messages
18/03/2013 at 08:51

Thanks Mathschick. It means I will have more confidence when speaking to families as I always worry about saying the wrong things. I would be the same too with my lad if he hadn't eaten for a few days. They need time to build back up again don't they?

18/03/2013 at 17:20

ecky - I am sure you wouldn't say the wrong thing 

my boy seems to be ok, so off to school he goes tomorrow

18/03/2013 at 17:26
Wow Jude Well done on your long run Fantastic
AF well done on your run to Ah yes you are a very good samaratin
Ecky How was the lemon drizzle cake
Well its snowing here again BUT I did go out when I came home from work and ran 5.5miles my face feels like it has had a facial Lol
18/03/2013 at 17:27
MC pleased your boy is back to normal
Ecky meant to say you will be a fabulous counsellor
18/03/2013 at 21:19

Hiya Franny, tha cake was lovely. Well done on your run in the snow. Awwwww thanks too. Its only an introduction so that I have the basic knowledge but it will be enough for my role with the Charity.

19/03/2013 at 07:46

morning all, Ecky you will be fabby in your role as counsellor indeed!! well done!

19/03/2013 at 08:22

morning all

big boy has his grade 4 trumpet exam today, fingers crossed!

19/03/2013 at 10:34

Good luck to your big boy MC!

Ecky - I'm sure you are already a comfort to the families you speak to but I can see how doing a course will give you more confidence.

Staying late for a meeting after school.....and started rehearsing for the next lot of presentations.... busy at the moment.

19/03/2013 at 13:26

Afternoon,

Good luck to MC junior with his trumpet exam.

Ecky-You really are a star and we are all so proud of you.

Well I have just come back from my longest ever run with a couple of ladies from my club 2.17 miles in 3.02 really pleased as we had to go through some very muddy fields and a couple of floods so we kept up a good pace.

Beginning to feel confident and excited for the marathon now.

Really must go and do some work now!!!

19/03/2013 at 17:00

Godd luck to your boy MC!!! DID IT GO WELL?

19/03/2013 at 17:03

Oops 20.17 miles and I am worn out.

19/03/2013 at 17:06

Boss, thanks for correcting that -i was  reading it three times over trying to get the corect ratio of time v distance there !!!

19/03/2013 at 17:06

i kinda thought it wasn 2.17 miles in a very very fast 3:02 minutes at first !! lol

19/03/2013 at 17:08

LOL to the above I thought the same.

Well done AF and rest up tonight.

Hi Loula?

Hope your booys exam went well MC

19/03/2013 at 17:57

hiya franny sis did you run today?

19/03/2013 at 18:07

Well done AF!

MC - hope exam goes well.

Migraines+no sleep+nausea = no training of any kind. Hope to be well enough for a bike ride tomorrow

19/03/2013 at 18:36

hi all

chili - oh no! hope you start feeling bettter soon and get a good night's sleep tonight

lol to AF - you are superman!

big boy says the exam was fine, he doesn't get nervous and just treats it a bit like a music lesson I think, and was happy to have the afternoon off school!

turboed this morning and have been to the gym for 30 mins run/walk on the treadmill and a bit of core/strengthening work, cut it a bit short though as I was late leaving school and OH was a bit fed up about me going to the gym. Of course, now I am home he is just lying on the sofa snoozing!

20/03/2013 at 08:28
Been away from here dealing with a plumber and poorly moo. He has a yucky cold that he isn't shaking off. We spend most of the day lying on the sofa, refusing to eat and drink. He does have the odd spell of wanting to do thjngs but then the calpol wears off and we need mummy cuddles again.
MC, well done to big boy. When does he find out the results?
I had a little run last
20/03/2013 at 09:30

Morning

Hope you've recovered from your migraine chili - do you get them often?

by 'eck sorry to hear Moo is a poorly boy

My last 2 days in Dubai, heading for Johannesburg on Friday.  Looked at your weather forecast in UK - horrible conditions for March.

Did my 1.5k Time Trial last night.  Although I am still very slow, I am 15s a k less slow than I was 5 months ago, so I am quite pleased, especially since I have done very little speed work for shorter distances and have really focussed only on endurance in that time.  

20/03/2013 at 12:44
Wow, Louise. That is real improvement!
Discovered that moo was justified in wanting mummy cuddles. I took him to the drs and discovered he has fluid behind his hearing ear, enlarged tonsils and a very very red and sore throat. Banana medicine, calpol and lots of mummy time.
1,521 to 1,540 of 3,637 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.