Just A Little Bit Further 2013

1,541 to 1,560 of 3,637 messages
20/03/2013 at 14:41

Louise - well done, that is a great improvement

by eck - poor moo, hope the banana medicine doesn't make him hyper like it always did with mine!

not sure how long it takes to get the results of the music exam - previously I think he teacher has been able to tell him after a week or so.

20/03/2013 at 16:37
Afternoon

Wow Louise that is a fantastic improvement
Byeck hope Moo feels better soon
Loula sis No running yesterday but I have done 14.2miles in the freezing cold and snow this morning My bottom was frozen and my muscles didn't seem to warm up at all I wish the nice spring weather would arrive
20/03/2013 at 17:29

louise thats good you are improviing-as the thread suggests we are all getting a little bit further

franny sis, my bum froze monday on my run -when will it get warm????? 

20/03/2013 at 17:29

franny - it has been snowing here too, well done on getting the miles in

I have decided today is a rest day - I am too tired to do anything anyway

20/03/2013 at 19:51

Well done Louise

Byeck - sorry to hear about Moo. Hope he is better soon

Franny - great run!

Loula it really is so cold

Slept last night and am feeling so much better today. Bit of a headache but no migrane. Had a lovely bike ride with my cycling group.

21/03/2013 at 07:38

Morning

Hope everyone is okay.

Chilli, glad you are feeling a bit better now. I cant even begin to imagine what a migrane is like.

Awwwww By Eck, poor little Moo.

Well done Louise. Its great when you see improvements.

No running for me yet this week as I was still feeling drained. I am out with club tonight. I want to try out my new spangly jacket that I got from Womens Running.

21/03/2013 at 08:04

morning all

chili - hope you had a good sleep last night too and feel good today

by eck - hope moo is feeling better today

OH got made redundant yesterday, he has been there for 20 years so it is a massive shock and I am worried about how he will take it once it has sunk in, and of course the money worries when the redundancy money runs out! He is not good at interviews so getting another job might be a problem, I think we need to start looking at agencies to maybe get started....

21/03/2013 at 09:01

Awwwwww Mathschick (((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))). I hope he manages to get something else quickly.

21/03/2013 at 09:27
Awww no mathschick. Thats horrible news. If there are others bein made redundant there may be help with gettin a new job.
21/03/2013 at 09:33

MC, sorry to hear that. It can be massively stressful, even when you know it's not personal it still affects the ego.  Hope it turns into an opportunity for positive changes.

21/03/2013 at 09:36

Oh no! MC. What awful news. So sorry. Big hugs and we are a virtual shoulder to cry on when you need too.

21/03/2013 at 10:16

Aw No Mathschick (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) I hope he finds something soon before the redundancy money vanishes. Take care now xxx

21/03/2013 at 10:37

Oh MC! What terrible news. Do hope he finds something quickly.  (And not as long as my hubby....) I know how stressful it can be. Thinking of you. xx

21/03/2013 at 11:02

It's time for elevensies.

The kettle is on for tea or coffee. Am just toasting hot cross buns and have proper butter. And there are some still slightly warm choc chip brownies freshly made this morning.

Anyone care to join me on the CRAC towers sofa? Thank you to whoever lit the fire this morning we certainly need it!

21/03/2013 at 11:12

*settles down on sofa* Chilli that sounds lovely, Choc Brownie for me please.

21/03/2013 at 11:39

Oh hot cross buns!  With butter on please ...

21/03/2013 at 12:38

Afternoon,

MC-Sorry to here taht news. What line of work is he in? Hope he gets another job as soon as possible.

byeck-Hope Moo is ok?

Franny-Well done on your 14 miler.

Really busy at work at the moment so flying visit.

Hi LLB,Ecky,Louise,Chilli,Jude etc

5.8 miles for me this morning.

21/03/2013 at 12:57
I have some rather scrummy sticky ginger cake. It is actually moo safe but tastes rather good. Anyone want a slice? Would go well with an afternoon cuppa, or warm with custard or ice cream
21/03/2013 at 16:35

MC (((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))) really hope your OH sorts something out , everything always comes right in the end so dont worry

ive made flapjack to add to by ecks ginger cake, shall i pour tea? its so cold out-tea and cakes is needed.

21/03/2013 at 17:33
Definitely loula. We're huddled around around a heater
1,541 to 1,560 of 3,637 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.