Lost traing plan...help.

2 messages
22/03/2013 at 19:34

I am currently training for my first marathon and have been following the beginners plan from Januarys runners world.  I can't seem to find a copy of it on the website.  I'm not exactly sure what week I am at in the plan, but my marathon is May 26th.  I have been doing the runs that I could remember for the past week, but am getting a bit unsure about how far I should be going now.  I aim to finish in 4:15.  I completed a half marathon in 2 hours last year. 

I am planning on doing 6 miles saturday and 13 sunday, if anyone still has Januarys issue could they let me now if I;'m on the right track. 

Thanks,

Paul.

23/03/2013 at 07:37
I don't have a copy and I've never run a marathon, but the beginners plans all look fairly similar. Why not just take a different plan and continue with that instead

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.