marathon schedule

4 messages
07/02/2007 at 13:39
My partner has an elite start in this years FLM (via half marathon time) and is following the advanced RW schedule, she is really determined to run a good race and is training well, but at times is finding it hard to fit it all in with work etc, but seeing as she is a walking postie and covers 5-8 miles a day 6 days a week shouldnt that count towards her weekly mileage? and if so how much?
07/02/2007 at 13:57
Topstriker - there's a thread over in the FLM section called "Hard Marathon training with Mike Gratton". Mike is a past FLM winner, and is offering coaching advice on the forum. Might be worth asking the question there, as I'm sure he'll be able to help.
07/02/2007 at 18:57
Being tired from training and work I am finding it difficult to find a contact e-mail or thread to ask Mike. Forgive me for being stupid but do you know?
Thanks
11/02/2007 at 10:42
My partner has an elite start in this years FLM (via half marathon time) and is following the advanced RW schedule, she is really determined to run a good race and is training well, but at times is finding it hard to fit it all in with work etc, but seeing as she is a walking postie and covers 5-8 miles a day 6 days a week shouldnt that count towards her weekly mileage? and if so how much?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.