Marathons

3 messages
09/01/2014 at 17:08

Hi , all I'm doing my 4th marathon which is malta marathon on 23rd February.. I have ran 3 full marathons  and a half marathon  in 2013 ... With berlin,Brighton and venice being the ultimate hardest marathon all in the 4hr mark ..but I want to try to get 3hr 45min for malta marathon next month.. My training regime is always high tense, with me running the deal half marAthlon on the 9th feb.. Any tips for the 18 mile in the marathon mark when I feel weak, and get slower .. I really want get under the 4hr mark ... Catherine 

05/02/2014 at 07:09
Hi Catherine , I'm running Malta marathon too this year, it's also my 4th marathon! I've had a knee injury though so my training has not been good. Are you going alone to Malta ?
05/02/2014 at 22:24

Hi cara , no I'm running with my partner , but staying in sliema .. My training has been very good ... 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.