Monday 12th April

2 messages
12/04/2010 at 07:10

After yesterday's marathon attempt aborted just before the 13m point I would say the former applies.

Same for BR.

Essentially I came down with yet another virus a couple of days before the race.  I thought I could stem the worst but a marathon always finds you out - 7:30 pace for marathon effort - HR too high at this even.  Fortunately it was a 2 lap course so I could drop out.

Will read back in a mo.

12/04/2010 at 07:20

Clink - well done on the 3rd position and getting a prize - but an umbrella?  I once had a pig shaped chopping board and an apron and I kid you not

what:maybe a little jog later once I take something to get rid of some of the worst of  my symptoms, but then again maybe not as feeling pretty rough at the moment.

DD - don't think I'd like to live there wth so many restrictions to everyday life.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.