Monday 1st July 2013

21 to 23 of 23 messages
01/07/2013 at 19:01

I resisted the Turbo!!. Opted for the rest option instead!! Very proud!!

01/07/2013 at 19:42
what:12.6 off road and up and down. stayed dry and a bit of run too
why: seemed a good idea although pity the Postie who used to walk this route 3 times a week until they built the new road to Rhenigadal
last hard: see above
last rest: yesterday

sorry to hear about tyre LMH, but glad all worked out ok. That happened to me once - in Lochinver, just about as far from a cycle shop as you can get in the UK!
Blisters    pirate
01/07/2013 at 20:23

LMH, that was rather an impressive birthday weekend. A hundred savage miles on the bike, the excitement of the chase back to the yellow jersey, Now you're dreaming of a TT bike, and as if that wasn't enough you have still got the energy and legs to go out for a run today. You are a machine.

My front mech was all bent up, so I threw the bike in the car and lobbed it at the bike shop so it could get a service and some new parts if needed. It needed the service. I must ride it hard.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.