Monday 22nd December

41 to 47 of 47 messages
22/12/2003 at 21:05
It seems that everybody that was ill or injuried is back outing running, I hope it carries on going.

Just back from second run of day and I have a bit of a problem with left hand side of ribs which feel sore to the touch and hurts when I cough. Does anybody have an idea to what this could be.
22/12/2003 at 21:32
A pulled muscle?

My right abdomen is permanently sore. I ducked sharply to avoid a branch tonight and it was like being stabbed.

Can't do ab crunches or anything.

With me it's an overuse injury that goes down on a `cutback' week.
22/12/2003 at 21:42
Oh aye, 10.5 tonight (with 2 training partners - yippee!!).

That's 41.5 for the week (Sun and Mon).

I'll have to bang in some high mileage early doors as it is hard to get a pass out to run on Christmas day, and Boxing Day is a 6 mile race followed by visits to friends which makes mileage hard.
22/12/2003 at 22:35
Good evening All.

What - 3.2 miles easy.
Why - base building
Last hard - 5 days ago
Last rest - 1 day ago.

Didn't run for last 5 days due to varieties of Euan Blair impressions from all the various Xmas parties. Now that they're all over I can focus on running again.
22/12/2003 at 23:19
Phew, just made it before tomorrow dawns.

What: 4m ~70% but at the limit
Why: That's all I could do due to circumstances, although it's 1 mile further than the schedule calls for.
Last hard: Yesterday
Last rest: 9 day
7 day cumulative: 38m (or less than 2 days running for BR ;) )

I wish this was a step-back week. Mrs C-T is under the weather, I'm working up to Xmas eve and we've 2 kiddies under 8 that are fit to burst with excitement.

I reckon there'll quite a few 'stolen' 4 milers this week.

Good night all.
23/12/2003 at 00:37
Today's lyric was brought to you by The Flaming Lips - She Don't Use Jelly.

Perhaps I'd have had more takers if I'd used the verse for which the chorus is "Vaseline", but that contains the song title. So I couldn't.

Oh well.
23/12/2003 at 00:38
who the hell are they?????

you must be young

we are discussing genesis, and queen

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 47 of 47 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.