Night Nurse Hello how are you doing?

What: 4½ miles
Why: routine

Last Hard: probably parkrun on the 13th

Lyrics Yes

Though not keen on the original loved it as a cover from one male singer

22/10/2012 at 18:38
Good evening

Quite a lot of basking in yesterday well executed achievements, and deservedly so - Postie, LMH and 3Gs.

Paddy - sorry to hear your having sciatica issue. Have seen anyone (other than your GP) about. It might be worth considering the possibilites of piraformis syndrome (my sciatica was misdiagnosed as that!) or issues with Sacro Illiac joint misallignment (the cause of my sciatica - took 12 months to get it diagnosed). There's also the obvious back and spinal issues than can cause it of course.
22/10/2012 at 20:01

Hello NN.

OH - I have. We heard about the incident on the news and wondered if you'd be out on the lifeboat, glad to hear that all was well. I can't believe you're not still in shorts - I haven't even got the capri's out yet!

22/10/2012 at 20:22

All helicopter crew and passengers rescued, didn't need hospital services and are being catered for in local hotel, outfitted by local sports shop.
Wish I had been in shorts today

22/10/2012 at 21:27

LMH and Postie, both fab report but even better PB's, MASSIVE well dones to you both for all your richly deserved training and the reults that you got, chuffed to bits for you both.

What - 8.25m
Why - Speed work as no LSR yesterday as was shot and dead tired so took an unexpeceted rest day as knew that running was not an option.... was a good move as much better today as proved with the speed workd, which consisted of 2 x 5 sets of 200m hills and 2 x 10 mins threshold.
Last hard - Tonight
Last Rest - Yesterday

Lyrics yes.....

22/10/2012 at 21:55

Evening

What: 4M Fartlek

Why: I slept in, a bit

Lyrics: Yup.

NN: Welcome back

Right catch up properly now.

22/10/2012 at 22:03

LMH just had  look at yesterdays thread well done on your Abingdon time..you run about the same mara times as me...PB 3.40..also chasing that 3.3XX hopefully next year at VLM.

Thats why I started posting again...ok ok I know it doesnt make me run faster but this thread does help to keep me focused.

I cant rememeber his name from last time but Alehouse Wabo etc who was the guy who potsed here who wore the union jack shorts ??? I remember first reading about P&D schedules from him, just dusted mine off  : 0

22/10/2012 at 22:10
Night nurse: I think you mean AF. He has been on fairly recently but not sure how much running he's doing.
22/10/2012 at 22:11

Hi NN good to see you back posting.....

22/10/2012 at 22:28

NN... hello.  Doing Preston.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 30 of 30 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.