Monday session - 4 November

21 to 25 of 25 messages
04/11/2002 at 20:04
What: Gorged myself - roast dinner & rest

why: rest day and Mrs G is off home for 2 weeks so I will not be cooking for 2 (or 1)for a while - I can almost hear the violins.

2 weeks of running snacks and intensive training hear I come

you wont see me for dust at brighton

(i'm going to run with a big bag of dust)

04/11/2002 at 20:20
Hi Snicks. Well done on Dublin, a really GREAT time. Are you doing London?

What: (am)swim 50x25m front crawl. (pm)1 hour of circuit training
Why: Extra day off work so could manage 2 workouts and I don't run on a Monday very often.
Last hard: 10k yesterday
Last rest: Saturday
04/11/2002 at 21:22
Snicks, that's taken AFTER the marathon? You look disgustingly well, Budweiser or not. I've already sung your praises but I'll do it again - well done, you deserve it.
Glad your back's better Wild Will, as for all of you who're moaning about not having run enough on your hot and sunny holidays, well my heart bleeds for you. Get out there NOW, and get wet like the rest of us!

What: 8 * hill reps ("What? It was only 6 last time coach!"), jog 'recovery' (read chest burning stagger back down again).
Why: Club session. Well come on, you don't think I'd do that sort of thing on my own do you?
For some strange reason I find hill reps are marginally less dreadful than long intervals on the pain continuum.
Last hard: tonight
Last rest: Fri.
04/11/2002 at 23:12
At sisters, raods flat , managed 4 miles
And 5 miles walking about re jobs
WildWill    pirate
04/11/2002 at 23:18
Managed 5x250m swim today not bad for first session back :o)

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 25 of 25 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.