Moraghan Training - Stevie G

24,121 to 24,125 of 24,125 messages
Yesterday at 17:32

weird..., as I was saying, on incredibly rough boulders and cobbles which has battered my feet. Good excuse not to run now though!

Who's racing this weekend?

Yesterday at 17:48

I'm doing a 5000m on the track at Oxford tomorrow. I've dropped 12lb's in weight in 6 weeks so at least I won't have that to cart around.

If I get within 3 minutes of the pb of the lady I'm running with on Sunday, I'll be doing well.

Yesterday at 18:33

Good luck tomorrow Ric, hope it isn't too warm for you.

Dean, great session and will hopefully give you the edge for Christleton.

I'm having a go at my local forest parkrun tomorrow to put the ghost of 5 mile past behind me. I was going to do a 5 mile RR 'Run the Bridge' over Runcorn bridge but I think a parkrun then a long Sunday run will be more beneficial.

Yesterday at 21:16

Cheers Ss, heat is my friend. All my pb's were set in temperatures touching 26c in the shade, even my HM best.

The fact is that our muscles work better in the heat, but not if you don't give them a good drink. One reason why hydrophobics cannot cope with summer racing.

Edited: 18/04/2014 at 21:17
Today at 12:16

Good luck ric

i recognised from this weeks training I'm short in conditioning so today I took a session from Daniels of 5*1m target 5.30 pace 1 min rec.  I hit 5.28,5.28,5.30,5.30,5.31.

happy enough with that but needs more work as felt hard.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
24,121 to 24,125 of 24,125 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.