Moraghan Training - Stevie G

25,261 to 25,263 of 25,263 messages
Today at 14:09
Matt3 wrote (see)

Hows the injury Johnas if you're still reading?

Haha... thanks Matt. First time on here more or less in the last month so apologies for not knowing what everyone's been up to! Don't have the time to read a month's worth of posts but I did see Dachs' 5k on FB - a well deserved 15:xx. Well done mate.

as for me, I haven't really ran since the duathlon on 27 June. Not sure if it's extensor tendonitis or a stress fracture in my left foot but either way, I've been limping since then and only really been able to put weight on it since last week, as long as I'm wearing cushioned shoes. Hopping or running though are out the question and I've written of the rest of the summer. 

Still, the lack of ability to train means I've been working on my drinking ability which I must say, is going from strength to strength!

Today at 15:04

Ouch Johnas - sorry to hear that. You've been on a pretty unlucky streak since last Autumn. Unpleasant as it might be, hopefully the tendonitis rather than a stress fracture....

Today at 17:00

Sorry about the confusion with the mile time Matt but whenever I've been reading a post which finishes, 'but hey ho'. It's never been anything good. Its a term of resignation.

I've developed a sore throat which may also explain the mystery aches and pains. Needless to say, these symptoms have only appeared since I entered a race.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
25,261 to 25,263 of 25,263 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.