Moraghan Training - Stevie G

25,561 to 25,562 of 25,562 messages
IronCat5    pirate
Today at 19:06

Well done SS & Dean. Great running! 55s is probably a good 200m time for me

That's some cracking mileage Dachs, 70/week. It's certainly keeping you skinny.

I put my normal running trainers on to nip out to the car, and immediately the achilles hurt. Take them off and it's ok. Seems Brooks Adrenaline have a high heel tab/counter compared to the Skechers GRR3 that I mince around in. Lots of eccentric drops (180/day) and all seems to be OK. Who knows...

I have a 2mi test bimble on Wednesday, and another parkrun on Sat (the Mrs 50th parkrun) to see how it is. The rest is bike work. No racing until mid Oct here.

Today at 19:15

Great racing Dean! A 55 400 after a 9.15!!!!! I'd do well to break 8 minute miling after the 3000. You've surely got to have a bash at the Abbeydash after some of the quick stuff you've ran on the track. 

Well done on the MT10k SS. Get a few XC races in then get yourself in for the Abbeydash too. I very nearly didn't run it last year as I didn't feel I was in any sort of shape to run a PB and i exceeded all expectations. Could well be a case of what if, if you don't give it a go. 

Hopefully it's nothing too serious Bus, no doubt a couple of days off is completely out of the question! 

decent outing on the bike Iron!

great mileage Dachs. Is that with the commute to work? Surely a good base for the 1/2 and 10k training. 

Starting to up my mileage a bit, 64 last week with 14 on Saturday, and 15 on Sunday with a progressive 11 in the middle. Finished with a 5.50 last mile that felt harder than any mile I ran in last weeks half. Should've just been running easy but thought I'd see how my legs were. Tired! I don't think wearing my nike Pegasus helps for trying to run anything quick. always struggle to run anything quick in them. Another 10 tonight at 6.44 pace that felt decent. 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
25,561 to 25,562 of 25,562 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.