Moraghan Training - Stevie G

27,361 to 27,363 of 27,363 messages
Yesterday at 21:32

Good parkrunning today bus and Philip. And some tasty training iron and ric.

simon , I thought you went sub 4.10 over 1500 this summer?

did a hilly, tempo Xc type session this morning.  3 of my least favourite words but the session went well. 5 laps (just under a mile each) off 60 sec rec.   came out ave 5.35 mile pace.  Factoring in the hills I'm happy with that.

Yesterday at 21:48
Well done on the parkruns fellas. Bus, I don't think she'd have minded if you let out a big wretch as you closed in on her.

Prob wise skipping your Parkrun Andrew. Good luck at the XC.

Nice session too Dean.

Still hit and miss with my foot, some days it has felt 95% fine and ran with no problems, others its constantly there. Decided to dig my spikes out and go for a run on the mud in the wind and rain. I was hoping the soft boggy playing fields would help and they did. Couldn't feel it. A mile warm up and down then I decided to just run to feel, keeping a honest effort and without looking at my watch and averaged a shade over 6min mile pace for 6 miles.

Just been to watch the podium 5k. First 4 were sub 15! I've not seen the results but I think the lad what won in 14.5x was a lad I beat by 10 seconds or so in August at Capenhurst 5k. If it was him he also ran 31.3x at Leeds. I'm not jealous one bit, honest. Both of them big PBs too. Might be mistaken identity though.
Edited: 20/12/2014 at 21:49
Today at 08:24

Just dropping in to note an unconfirmed sighting of Samir H yesterday at the Met League in Uxbridge...! Tracksuit top under his vest with gloves - was a frosty 10c degrees!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
27,361 to 27,363 of 27,363 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.