Moraghan Training - Stevie G

31,301 to 31,305 of 31,305 messages
30/07/2015 at 18:33

Cheers chaps.

Yeah, but at least it is NEXT week Matt! I've got to wait 2 more weeks for mine! Good luck with the weather!

Another fairly turgid 7.7M xc today, but still nice to get out.

Yesterday at 07:28

Simon  - great work on the pb.   Not sure if I'm going to get a chance to run a 3000 this yr.

Yesterday at 09:24

Cheers Dean

Phil - Sadly can't do saturday as I have done 3 BAL! typical - not as though i'm too good for SML is it eh..thems the rules I suppose. It would have been OK with 2 appearances, but they up it to 3 for the final.

Our LBAC team were second last night in the Stevenage road relays. I was first leg and did about 9 mins for the 3k lap. Came back first after just about reeling a Barnet kid who went off like a rocket, got revengee on the Bedford kid who pipped me by a second at Watford. There were a few of us that doubled up. Beer and chips after, all good

Today at 07:57

Quite few weeks for me. Congrats to Dean on National Champs gold, what about a nice photo of the medal?

Today at 22:26

Back from hols now, has been quiet on here hasn't it, especially the last few days?Guess we are all in awe of Dean!

Did a parkrun in each of Devon and Cornwall to complete my 200 parkruns. Back in the 19's last 3 weeks (though 19.00 for a round result today!) after sub 18'30 a few weeks back and even 18'12 at Battersea 5k. Funny how form ebbs and flows without much rhyme or reason at times. 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
31,301 to 31,305 of 31,305 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.