Nearly New Heart Rate Monitor

5 messages
30/12/2002 at 05:50
Hi Everyone
I'm the proud owner of a nearly new Sigma Sport heart rate monitor. Only trouble is, there are no instructions on which buttons to press to set it up. I can get my heart rate o.k. on it but could someone please tell me how I enter my training zones etc. I've never used one of these things before but am told they are a good aid to training. Any advice would be gratefully received.
30/12/2002 at 10:51
Here is there website(in English):
http://www.sigmasport.com/index_e.html

It use's macromedia flash so if you don't have the plug-in you will have to download it.

There is an Adobe Acrobat instruction manual for their HRM's there which you can read on-line or dwonload
31/12/2002 at 18:31
Thanks Podge

I got onto the site but my HRM is a Sigma PC6 and there does'nt seem to be anything for that. I've e-mailed Sigma - heres hoping!
18/01/2013 at 18:59

Hi Munchkin, did you get instructions ? Or was it you who sold me mine from ebay ! lol. Thanks Tammy

M...eldy    pirate
18/01/2013 at 19:31

Not sure I would have brought a 10 yr old HRM 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.