Over 60s training.

133,881 to 133,882 of 133,882 messages
Today at 19:26

Columba
Age grading of 70% gets you to the point where county representation begins to be a possibility with the right training. Unfortunately you have to be a bit younger but it's a nice thought.
JJ

Today at 19:45

aws,
The numbers are just that numbers. It is all in how you feel and are. I enjoy seeing them and knowing that an old geezer like you is still out there, running the course.

Chris,
You would be much better off borrowing Grahams, come to that, so would I.
I think at our age we have to live with aches and pains if we want to be active. 

NZC,
I hope your trip goes well and you arrive fresh and fit to make your marathon a fun experience with minimal pain.

Busbar,
It is a shame your mojo has got up and gone as you had some speed in those legs. It is a shame to let it go to waste, can't you feel an AG win out there with your name on it.
Yes I have a couple more 5ks committed to and a probable 10k. One of the 5ks is early next month and is just a fun run supporting two of my running partners church. The second on the 19th Oct is the biggy. A daughter is running it with her boyfriend so the pressure is on to beat him and to win my AG. It is a large race but the winning times are a bit slow as it is a multi-distance event. This gives me a good chance based on previous years results.

An easy 5 miler for me today and again beautiful conditions.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
133,881 to 133,882 of 133,882 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.